one.

(love island: episode seven)

___________

being a bit late to the love island villa isn't what michael davidson was expecting. however he didn't mind, seeing what has previously been going in the love island villa, of being stuck in a pent up apartment to isolate where michael becoming into no social media apartment gave his phone to his best friends, mason mount and declan rice.

goosebumps.

that word isn't something that michael davidson always had but right now, going into the love island villa, he felt like his whole body was covered in goosebumps from head to toe.

the davidson male comes into the love island villa meeting up with the other new islander, the two males bro hugging, "what's your name?"

"jacques o'neil,"
"michael davidson, nice to meet you mate,"

the two males were in swim shorts going to their positions as the islanders inside the bedroom were only waking up.

a few minutes went by, with the davidson male waiting patiently for this date to come, his foot tapping the floor of where he sat by himself.

when a hand comes to his bare shoulder, with michael turning looking up seeing a beautiful, very beautiful brunette girl standing behind him, he stands up, "hi, i'm michael,"

paige smiled up at him, "paige," the two embraced with the male looking at paige who now sits opposite him, "so, how's your day been today?"

he questioned wanting to get to know the very beautiful girl in front of him, "my day's been good, how about yours?" he smiled at her, "eh, it's been good, but it's getting better," he flirted confidently.

"oh confident, are we?"

michael smiled at her, "of course, you have to back yourself a hundred and ten percent," he spoke, "where are you from? i'm tryna guess from your accent but i can't put a finger on it,"

paige tucked her hair behind her ear, "i'm welsh," the davidson male sipped on his drink, "ahh," he looked at her, "i could of got that,"

the two of them laughed at his comment, "so, tell me about yourself, like what do you do for work?" paige hummed, "okay, so er," the thorne female was getting nervous under michael's penetrating stare, "i'm a paramedic,"

"oh okay," he sipped on his drink, "how's that?" he asked her, loving how open she was with him already, "i love my job," he smiled at her, "what about you? what do you do?"

he looked at her, he didn't know if he should say his career or if he should say what he does in his spare time when he's not playing football, "i work in construction,"

paige hummed looking at the secretive football player, "oh that's cool," michael hummed, he didn't know if she believed his little lie, "yeah," the two spoke more, "want to meet everyone else?"

"shall we, m'lady?"

the davidson stands up holding out his hand for paige who takes his hand in hers, looping her arm through michael's arm, "let's go,"

michael was kinda excited to meet the rest of the islanders, his smile getting bigger when he entered the villa behind paige with a charming smile, the girls and boys going separate places after introducing themselves.