Mr Hampton

Jemima

England, we were finally on the last leg of the tour and landing in England it was the end of English summer beginning of autumn and the boys were complaining it was still too cold for them as soon as they stepped off the aeroplane.  I breathed in the fresh air, surrounded by the comforting familiar English accents. There was a mass of fans and press waiting for the boys, so jack took William and I to a different exit, they didn't want me to get crushed, I had picked up a virus a few weeks ago, I was over it already but they were being extra overprotective.  William wheeled me in an airport wheelchair while jack guided him to a quiet door where a car was waiting.

William and I were waiting for they boys to arrive and decided to wait in the hotel lobby, it was a beautiful hotel, William sat telling me about the architecture and art work, his voice was soothing so I liked to let him ramble now and then. They eventually arrived looking disheveled, with ripped shirts and I'm fairly sure lipstick on their cheeks, apparently the crowd got a bit rowdy so they went to go freshen up before coming to sit with us. 

Tammy and peter loudly bounced into the lobby announcing their arrival, I went to run and jump into peters arms like I usually did, Matty stopped me telling me I was too weak to be thrown around by peter, peter pouted at Matty, hugging me tight stealing me off William to snuggle up with me on one of the sofas. Peter was straight in telling me his devious plans he had been hatching for us to do, we were in full blown Spanish conversation, he was telling me about wanting to go to an illegal rave in an abandoned church in the counryside, William had finally had enough and beckoned me to rejoin him so I went and sat in his lap.

"What were you two discussing, it sounded heated? Everything alright baby?" He asked
"I'm trying to convince your girlfriend to go camping this week, like old times!" Peter wiggled his eyebrows at me smirking.
"Peter I said no, ok!"
"I don't know baby, camping could be fun, we can toast marshmallows, you love marshmallows"
"Oh my god sort your lame boyfriend out Em!" Tammy laughed "I forgot how square he is."
"What?" William asked innocently, I whispered in his ear what peter was talking about in bad code. "Oh I see, I'm with Jemima it's not the best idea right now peter. I'm not a square! I'm....just sensible, one of us has to be."

"What you kids talking about?" Matty asked suspiciously
"Camping party" Peter giggled "plus I wanna hear more details about this romantic Paris date posh boy took my doodlebug on, without my permission I might add!"
"Didn't think I didn't it" William said confidently
"You get to use that new book of yours while you were there eh will? How'd it go?"
"Oh my god shut up peter" William hid behind my arm. "Did you tell him jemima?"
"What me? No. What about our date or your book?"
"Either!"
"No, a little" I smirked "no juicy details! I didn't say anything about your book."
"Saw you reading it in the background of one of our FaceTimes" peter laughed "heads up mate you don't need a book, your not studying for an exam, just get stuck in, experience is the best way to learn my friend. You want me to give you some pointers?"
"Your gay!" William protested "and her brothers right there so can you please stop talking about my book!"
"I could still teach you a few things my inexperienced friend" peter winked at me in spanish
"Stop teasing him and don't you dare!" I replied in Spanish
"how about we settle on going to shadows tonight!" Peter declared
"Oh my god yes!" Tammy squealed with excitement. "We haven't been in ages!"
"No guys come on, there's no way Matty's letting me go!"
"Come on Matty's not that much of kill joy are you Matty?" Peter smirked

"Where you taking her?" Max asked
"Just a club"
"She's not old enough!" Matty quipped
"Only just! Besides we've been going since she was thirteen! They don't give a shit at shadows. She's the one that took us for the first time."
"Not helping there peter!" I laughed
"Come on you're not that much younger than Tom for Christ sake! you cant tell me he wasn't out in clubs at seventeen or younger! We saw you lot in the tabloids even if she didn't read them, we did! You were partying at thirteen too!"
"Yeah But she's not your normal seventeen year old is she peter!" Matty argued
"Ok I'm in" I said annoyed shooting Matty a glare "and fuck you Matthew Miller!"
"What?" He asked confused
"You basically just told her she's not normal!" Ed whispered over to him and he faced palmed, I refused to speak to him for over half an hour sitting huffing at him every time he tried while Peter planned our night out which I didn't want to go on, but wasn't going to back out of it now not after Matty's comment.