Rainbow rocks

Jemima

Peter came back with another round of rainbow rocks for us. We were all very tipsy now, peter and I continued to slip into our party mode. Being this close to him made me realise just how much I'd missed him. We'd party together and forget our troubles.
"Jem I think you've had enough of the rainbow things now!" Matty scolded when I picked up my forth glass of the night.
"Matty, Seriously, I don't know why you came! Have a bloody drink and let your hair down for once!"
"Jem I don't think...." before he could finish his sentence I necked the drink and smirked at him. I picked up another and passed it to him "Come on big bro! show me your rock and roll side!" He rolled his eyes at me taking the drink and sniffling it, he sipped it, I laughed at him. "You're supposed to down it you numpty!"
"Jesus, what the fuck is in this!" He spluttered passing it max to taste, who in turn passed it round to the other boys to try.
"It's my signature drink big bro, it's a rainbow rocks, Aaron created it for me, you'd have to ask him! He says I'm like a rainbow on a cloudy day." I said waving eagerly over to Aaron behind the bar giving him a tipsy cheesy grin. He laughed waving back.

"Hey doodlebug Aaron said he gave you cherry poppers, how come you're not sharing!" Peter whined hugging me from behind, nuzzling into my neck.
"Because I'm with my brother dumbass! Cherry poppers are not a good idea in front of my big brother! besides I don't think William would approve either!"
"Doesn't mean I can't have one though does it, he's not my brother or boyfriend and I'm nearly nineteen!" He sniggered and I handed him the pill bottle that he scuttled off with.
"Explain!" Matty said sternly sitting me on his lap with the boys listening in.
"They're just cherry poppers Matty, chill, I haven't even had any! I'm being a good girl!"
"What's a cherry popper?" Tom asked
"No idea" I laughed "we just call them that cos one time Peter popped his gay cherry after having two. The name just stuck, plus they're round and red like a teeeeeeny tiny cherry. They make you feel all mellow and fuzzy wuzzy for an hour." I laughed harder, the alcohol fogging my filter.
"Jemima Miller!" Matty scolded, he was cut off by peter pulling me up to go get more free drinks from Aaron.

I was draped over the armchair William was sat in, a little drunk but still not paralytic, while William had his hands placed on my stomach to stop me from rolling off the chair because I had my arms stretched out poking peter playfully.
"I think she's drunk" milo laughed
"Oh boys this is nothing on the Jemima scale of drunk this is tipsy Em not drunk Em!" Peter laughed then looked over at wasteland "Oh my god what the hell is she doing?" He laughed harder. We all looked over to see Felix's brunette dancing on a table trying to be sexy, failing miserably.

"Oh please sit down bitch you're embarrassing yourself" I scoffed
"I think Felix is enjoying it!" Petunia scrunched her face up
"No, no he's not!" I laughed sitting up
"How can you tell?"
"THAT!" I pointed obviously at the girls dancing "is not even getting him semi hard!"
"Emmy!" Max gasped
"What! look at it it's like a giraffe trying to dance on ice, that's not what he likes, he likes it....sexier, grimier more dirty! I told you before he likes the kinky stuff! That right there is not his I'm turned on let's go fuck somewhere right now face! That's his someone take her off my hands she's embarrassing me face."
"Hey Em, you wanna show her how it's done, let's get him really pissed and rock hard knowing he's got no chance with you tonight, he'll be soooo pissed!" Peter sat upright excited "I'm getting them to put a sexy ass song on. William you're in for a treat my friend!" Peter patted Williams shoulder.

"Ummm Jemima I'm not sure this is a good idea baby" William looked concerned
"Don't worry kid, she's really good at this, she's won every dance off we've had in here." Aaron came over "take your hair out though Em you always look sexier that way. Save me a dance." He said walking away winking at me.
"Alright what's his deal, he's been flirting with you all bloody night! He keeps touching you and winking at you!" William asked annoyed
"Don't worry about it William, peters right you're in for a treat posh boy!" I wiggled my eyebrows at him, taking my hair down and my shoes back off, I leant into his ear "think birthday dance but way way better, you've had PG you're about to get x rated." I whispered seductively and he tensed up, I kissed him eagerly straddling his lap.
"Jemima your brothers sitting right there. He's giving me the death stare!"
"Yep! Hey Jem still here!" Matty waved at me "William hands where I can see them at all times please"