Road trip

Jemima

I was packing my smaller case with William helping me, nuzzling me constantly which was distracting. He'd gone home for a week and a half so I hadn't seen him apart from taking him to the old house with Peter for a few hours. He was so supportive I don't know why I was so nervous taking him, he really liked peters efforts with Arthur's rose bush patch in the garden. Peter got a little emotional walking around the house, he'd peeked in the window on his garden visits and he'd seen some of the old destruction like the holes in the wall but he hadn't seen it totally trashed. He completely lost it standing looking at the bath tub he'd rescued me from. I was glad I'd taken them, I felt like I'd closed a chapter in the book that was my troubled life.

"Pack your sexy lace underwear baby" William giggled in my ear "you'll need them, You know they get me going and I've missed you. I want to watch you dance around in them again, I haven't got the images out of my head yet."
"It's only been just over a week" I laughed packing several sets
"Jem..." Matty walked in, William retreating nervously away "what are you doing?"
"Packing for my mini break" I grinned cheekily at him
"I didn't say you could go, you still haven't told me what your up to" he glanced at my sexy underwear in my case his eyes widening like they usually did "you" he pointed at William who gulped nervously "what are you up to?"
"Nothing" He squeaked out "I'm in the dark too Matty, she's spending sometime at my family house and at Peter's, not sure what's on the bucket list she won't tell me and he won't show me."

"Jem, I'm not letting go if you're not going to tell me what your doing and where your going."
"You already said yes" I cheekily continued packing, checking my pinging phone "posh boy it's for you, peters sent you a picture"
"Me? Why didn't he send it to my phone?"
"Call it a sneak peak of his plans" I winked at him handing him my phone, his facial expression was priceless at the skimpy cat outfit. "You like posh boy?"
"I errrr yeah yeah cool" he stuttered out clicking off the photo of a sexy outfit
"Peter says it's his treat" I teased him "we can take it camping if you like."
"Not really sure it's the type of thing you take camping baby!"

"So you're going camping?" Matty tried his best to ignore my boyfriends flustered face "where?"
"Not sure, peters driving us somewhere, he's got tents sorted, just for a few nights."
"You're not going, you're coming to Manchester with us" Matty said firmly
"Nope" I popped
"Jemima" William giggled "you can't crash at mine or go off with peter without Matty's permission."
"Seventeen not seven, you're supposed to be on my side!"
"I am, but...Matty I'll look after her you know that"
"Yeah I know you will, your'll look after her too well" he pointed at the lace underwear "no more bloody sexy time!"

"Sexy time?" William asked confused while I tried desperately to stifle my laughter "we don't call it....what the hell Have you been telling your big brother Jemima?"
"Everything" Matty scolded him "you be damn respectful boy, no more rough sex and lay off the kinky stuff! I mean it! Or I'll put a stop to this" He wiggled his finger between us
"Kinky? We don't do kinky! I don't like kinky! Rough?.....Jemima!"
"Easy there posh boy, technically you've not tried kinky, you don't know unless you try my little stud muffin" I squeezed his cheeks patronisingly "I'm all better now so you can be as rough as you like posh boy, I like when you turn into a sexy growly bear."
"Jemima! Your brothers right here! stop it! I told you not to call me that in public."

"Matty I'm going to spend some time with my friends get over it"
"No you're not, we've got extra time after the tour to stay here, you're still not one hundred percent back on your feet Jemima! You're not all better now. I don't want you camping out and catching something. You're not strong enough for wild adventures with Peter! I know you're doing well but that doesn't mean you're all better sis."
"Ugh Matty, I feel fine, I've put weight on, the flashbacks are getting better, can I not be a normal teenager just for once and go have some fun!"
"She has put weight on and I only had the one emergency phone call." William backed me up "she's put on a fair bit I reckon Matty, we got potatoes back on the rotation now and cheese, I think it's helping bulk her out."