20

Nicolette's POV
I changed out of the beautiful dress and into the clothes I slept in. I really don't have a wide range of clothing to choose from.

I felt like calling him was too normal so I took out a pen and paper from the desk in my room and started writing a letter.

Dear Lucas,
Can you send someone to get me clothes. I currently have one change of clothes and it would be appreciated if had something more than my night clothes to wear for the rest of the time I'm here.
Nicolette

I signed it and crumpled it up. I opened my palm and a small fire burst from it. I said a spell as it burned away.

I looked up at the mirror and saw the small amount of mascara I had put on was stained around my eyes. I go into the bathroom and grab a makeup wipe and wipe it all off my face. I hear the door of my room swing open and I grin.

"Nicole you can't just send my letters by a burst of flames," I heard Lucas yell. I laugh as I walk out of the bathroom. "You could've just called."

"That's boring though," I shrug and grab the note from his hand. I sat on my bed and read it out loud.

"Dear Lucas, can you send someone to get me clothes. I currently have one change of clothes and it would be appreciated if had something more than my night clothes to wear for the rest of the time I'm here. Nicolette," I said. "I don't see anything wrong with my letter. Now my format may have been wrong considering I haven't written one in years."

"That wasn't the problem. The fact that it appeared to be in a burst of flames scared the shit out of me," he said. I frown and throw the note back at him.

"First too much information, second I know found a new way to scare you, third I don't see how the conversation is helping me get clothes," I said. He groans and leans on the wall.

"I sent Seth and Mia to go to pack town," he said. "Mia was very excited to go shopping."

"Thank you, see you did not have to come here to express how scared you were about the burst of flames in front of you," I said. He rolled his eyes and I just grinned.

"How was your meeting with the Alphas and Lunas?" He asks. I shrug and move further back on my bed and tucked under the covers. I flicked my hand and the heater in my room turned on.

"Pack training is in an hour or two and I think you promised them you would come back. They've been training harder," he said.

"Wow I didn't know I was that good. I show for one day and they're training harder that the months you've been training them," I laugh. He growls a little and rolls his eyes. "I'll come." He nods and takes a seat at the desk.

"Should I keep trying?" I ask him. He looks at me confused and I wrap into my blankets some more. "Keep trying with Malcom?"

"I don't know Nicole. You need to answer that question yourself. I can't have my say in this because I don't know everything," he said. I sigh and mumble a few words.

"You ordered him to stay away from the she-wolves. Why?" I ask him. I can sometimes hear Malcom's thoughts even though we're not mated. So, I hear things.

"How do you know that?" He asks. I shrug not answering him question.

"I want to see if it'll actually work out. I want to see him happy. He's always so grumpy and he almost never smiles. He just seems lonely," he says.

"I don't know Lucas. I don't think you should have done that. If he knows I'm here and he still does it then I know how he truly feels but I guess I won't know," I sigh. I know about his past, his father but who doesn't.
———
Training went by without any problems and I ended up making something for dinner.