Introduction

Main Characters :

1. Tereza van Fleur

She was a queen from the Kingdom of Gerald. She was betrayed by her most beloved man. She died and transmigrated to a body girl name Sarah Ginga. Later she will become the new Sarah. She's materialistic. She loves to produce money and a little bit...

2. Sarah Ginga

She was one of the richest young heiress in Japan of Ginga Corp. She died in an accident when her fiancee, Daniel Chong, driving the car.

3. Han Asuzawa

He was a soldier yet not an ordinary soldier. He saved Tereza from the forest. He's a nice and handsome man but because of his scary expression a lot of people avoiding him. Except for the people close to him.

4. Daniel Chong

He is Sarah's fiancee. An heir of Skyfly Corp. He was with Sarah when the accident happen. He's alive from the accident, but...

5. Laura Makoto

She was Han and Stevan childhood friend, but...

6. Stevan Suzuki

Han and Laura childhood friend. He was also Han's military adjutant.

7. Alexandra van Helder

She is Tereza's personal maid in the Kingdom of Gerald. She was also a noble lady. But...

Ginga Family :

1. Ranbo Ginga

Sarah's father. He's the CEO of Ginga Corp. But later became the chairman after his father retired. He remarried Sarah's mother after divorcing Kezia's mother. Both his wife was a foreigner.

2. Lucy Ginga

Sarah's mother who is half British and half Japanese.

3. Kezia Ginga

Sarah's half-sister. She doesn't like Sarah very much.

4. Ranga Ginga

Sarah's grandfather. The chairman of Ginga Corp. He lives alone in the outskirt of the city. He didn't show up until volume three.

Asuzawa Family :

1. Nobuo Asuzawa

Han's father. He's ex-military general and also the chairman of Asuzawa Group. The same as Ranbo Ginga, he married a foreigner.

2. Grace Asuzawa

She is Han's mother and a foreigner. She married Nobuo Asuzawa and gave birth to two children.

3. Hana Asuzawa

Han's sister. She's still in university.

4. Noboru Asuzawa

Han's father's brother (uncle). He's the chairman of Asuzawa Group same like his brother.

5. Satoru Asuzawa

Han's uncle adopted son. Han's cousin.

The Three Orphan :

1. Akira Kudo

One of the three orphans that Tereza picks up from the street. He's the oldest one.

2. Hikaru Yamazaki

One of the three orphans that Tereza picks up from the street. He's Hikari blood brother. He's a genius like his sister.

3. Hikari Yamazaki

One of the three orphans that Tereza picks up from the street. She's the youngest of the three. She's Hikaru's blood sister. She's a genius like his brother.

Support Characters :

1. To (Toshio)

Han's subordinate. He's a soldier but he's also more than that.

2. Ta (Takashi)

Han's subordinate. He's a soldier but he's also more than that.

3. Old Man Butler (Sebasu)

Han's exclusive butler. Kumo's grandfather.

4. Kumo

Sebasu's grandchild.

5. Tu (Tanaka)

Han's new secretary. He will not come out until volume two.

The Flower Spirits :

1. Dark Black Tree

He/She saved Tereza and help her to find a way to escape from the forest. Tereza's benefactor. He/She's true form is not a dark black tree. He/She asks a favor to Tereza.

2. Jasmine

3. Rose

4. Cherry Blossom

5. Honeysuckle

Other Characters :

1. Rioko Sakajima

Sarah's best friend, but...

2. Jo Miura

He'll not show up until volume two.

3. Kei Ono (Crazy Kei)

He'll not show up until volume two.

4. Rei Ishii

He'll not show up until volume two.

5. Etc

-Find out more by reading the story~

Happy reading :)