Before The Accident (4)

Los Angeles, USA.

In his office, a certain man was looking at his screen computer. His expression was serious and he couldn't help to bite his nail.

It was already the fourth time, someone sent him a picture of his fiancee together with some unknown man. He saw Sarah's smile in the pictures while holding hand with the man, laughing together, there was also the picture when the two of them were hugging.

The most crucial one was when he focused on the last picture. Sarah and the unknown man went to her apartment. He didn't know if they went in or not, but his doubt was growing stronger.

Lately, his company became hustling with a workload. His father was appointing him to be the vice director. He expected that his son would build more experiences so in the future he could lead the company.

He thought that their relationship was maturing as they officially engaged. They were also in their early twenties and weren't a simple mind teenager. Both were grown up adult. So, he had another thought they will have a mutual understanding together. He knew she wouldn't mind it at all of his behaviors.

Therefore, his promise which he made in high school to Sarah, was postponed. He didn't have time to meet her or even call her due to busy schedules. He called or replied to her messages when he thought necessary. He didn't know her unnoticed anxious heart.

He knew she began working as a model recently, he didn't protest and support her if that what she really wanted to do. Of course, he was worried for her beauty was being spread wide to the whole nation. He was afraid she would become someone else he didn't know when she stepped on the stage of being famous.

So, he diverted the negative thoughts and kept trusting their love, yet suddenly someone sent him a file picture of Sarah's life in Tokyo. His heart was wavering, he didn't know if there was something wrong with him. He felt angry and irritated.

'Is this jealousy?' He thought.

In Sarah's life, a male friend who closed to her was only him and a few of her old classmates. She didn't close to those boys. She just knew and treated them as a normal classmate. The boys who were hovering to her was the boys who tried to court her. It never succeeded because of his protection and her bluntly rejection.

Back in high school, they both were a powerful couple where everyone subconsciously admiring.

Because they had been dating since middle school, people were inspired by their long last relationship. They hoped, their love relationship would be the same as them as well.

Daniel reminisced their sweet time when they were together.

Her genuine male friend one and only was Daniel who was a boyfriend and a husband-to-be as well.

Thus, this was the first time he saw her looking with her usual spoiled and cute expression to another man beside him.

...

{Don't lie to me!} His tone was high, he didn't know why he yelled at her like this. He never did this to her before. Why now?

Sarah was startled from his shouted, she looked at the phone call name to confirm it. It was really him. 'He sounds different today.' She thought. "Daniel, what do you mean? I'm really in a cafe with Rioko." She asked him with a confused tone.

{I know you had been lying to me lately, Sarah. You are together with that man, isn't it? Didn't you remember you are my fiancee? How can you stab my back like this, Sarah?}

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, wow, now you remember you have a fiancee. Daniel, I don't really know what's going on to you today, what 'man' are you talking about? Are you accusing me of cheating on you?" She wondered.