Kezia Is Back!

"Who did you meet?"

"Rioko. Remember her, the one who wore a pink dress at our wedding ceremony."

"Hmm...her. What did you talk about?"

"Nothing important, she only showed her concerned to me and then we talked about Sarah's old life."

"Hmm, did she noticed something different about you?"

"No, I said to her that I lost my memories. She believed me. But, there's something bothering me."

"What is it?"

"You know how the investigation still going on? The police released her from interrogation. She was innocent. But I keep feeling that there's something amiss. I don't know, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Why I even invite them to the wedding? I know this is because I want them to know that I was alright and learn a little about Sarah's past. But, how to say. I felt nothing. Of course, I'm not the real her, but is it wrong to learn a little about her life? I couldn't believe that the suspects were all innocent and they didn't have enough proof to charge them. I was so upset and worried. Even that woman, Rioko. Sorry, I act like this."

Han reached his hand and patted her head, he pulled her into his broad chest.

He whispered to her ear. "I will let my subordinate investigate her closely and your friends. It was not your fault, you did the right thing. You were the victim. You saved me and don't say that you are not the real Sarah. For me, you and Sarah are the same person, Here, right now, alive, in front of me. Don't worry about her. I will not let them escape until I catch and break their body."

She nodded as she snuggled to his embrace. Her tears almost fell and drenched his clothes.

But before that, he lifted her chin and reached his hand to wipe it. Tereza felt fluffy.

Coughing, she said something to break the gloomy mood. "She was really pretty you know that woman, Rioko. I thought she looks like a doll."

"Hmmm"

"You don't look interested though, why? She's a pretty woman." Han looked at Tereza, he sealed her lips and bit her nose. "Auh! What are you biting for!" Tereza held her red nose hurtful.

He remarked, "I don't, of course. But I have to remember all of your friends. So, I can watch you."

"What do you mean? You meant I will cheating on you!?"

"Of course not. I trust you. You are not that kind of person. But if you do, just tell me and don't keep it on a secret. You just need to bring at home and said 'this is my new man' then I will walk over to him, break his neck and sell his organs to some black market. How about it?"

He said it with a smile that he rarely showed. 'That' kind of smile.

*Gulp*

'Crazy psycho.' She cursed.

Tereza shivered, but she quickly moved her body to reduce his dark aura with a peck on his cheek. "I will not, Hubby. Don't worry."

"Hmm"

"I trust you. So you too should not do the same."

"Hmm. Don't meet another man without my consent."

"Of course, I will tell you advanced. In this lifetime, you are the only man that I love. I will devote my soul and body to you only and promise me never hurt me." She said it with theater voice.

High and low voice. It was so cringed and Han couldn't help to shiver from it.

He looked satisfied inside and he kissed her tempting lips once again.