The Results.

How can he utter that words? When did he become so sweet like this?

She was just saying things, she knew that Han was a romantic person.

Even though he didn't realize it yet. Her eyes became misty and she felt she want to cry.

Recently her emotion became unstable and she felt sleepier than usual. She didn't know why.

But right now, she didn't have the slight to feel sleepy. She heard him saying the words.

In the end, she couldn't contain the tears and let it drop. He looked at her shocked and asking her what's wrong.

She didn't say anything and let Han hugged her. He stroke her back and she held Han tightly in his embrace.

She didn't say anything, she just let her head buried to his broad chest.

'No Han, I should say thank you to you'

He let go her embrace and looked at her profoundly.

His clothes were wet and he wiped her tears. "I'm sorry that I'm late, but, will you marry?" he said.

Tereza laughed at his words, "What are you saying? I'm already your wife."

"I know. But I never recalled proposed literally to you before."

"You gave me a ring that time."

Han looking helpless. "It was ring only. No words just act."

"Wasn't that good?"

"Yes, but I want to convey my heart desire from before. We were married quite rashly, wasn't it? Dear, please fulfill one of my wishes." Tereza chuckled and nodded.

Han looking at her with a smile, "Then, let me say it one more time. Will you marry me?"

She nodded and tiptoe, she seals his lips and whispered, "Of course, it's a yes!"

He hugs her waist and carries her like a kid in the air.

They both laughed and 'play' around the waterfall until afternoon.

On the last day of their honeymoon, Tereza looks a little gloomy. She said, "It's really so short."

Han smiled while looking at her. He replied, "We will have it again later."

...

...

"How was it? Did you succeed?"

"No, he was really monster! He was suddenly gone and ran away again. How could he survive that shot?"

"We better make another plan to beat him." He slammed his hand to the table.

Suddenly a brown suit man spoke, his eyes were red because of lack sleeping. "We should report this to general. That man is not an ordinary man."

Suddenly the door burst open, To and Ta came in. "Leaders!" they said.

To's head was hurting. It had been days that they were searching for the madam's culprit.

After Han said that they need to investigate more thoroughly of the madam's friend. They finally found some clues.

It was classmate A. His real name was Oda Inugami. He met some man with a black mask on his face.

They first thought was suspicious. Later they followed both of them.

In the next moment, they found the poisoned inside their whereabouts.

They tried to corner them but failed because of the black mask guy suddenly killed classmate A.

One of To subordinates shot the black mask guy. He should be dead, but the next moment he was gone.