Time Capsule (2)

[Warning 18+]

(Alexandra's POV)

"Hey! Why folded it again? I didn't have time to see it all!" I protested angrily to Stevan.

He was silent in a second, but then he said, "There's nothing interesting in his letter. Just forget about it."

I was a little irritated. But, I didn't pursue complaining further.

His tone was a little weird when I tried to ask him again, what's that about Han's letter?

Especially, when he looked at the drawing. I was wondering 'him' in the letter was Stevan?

I grab my letter and opens it. Stevan too, trying to open the letter as well. I read Laura's letter. She said,

'To the future me,

How are you in 20 years from now? You must be popular as always.

I bet your beauty already take over the world. I know you and I are the same, the best girl in the world.

Everyone like us because we are pretty. I hope in that age you already married to my dream prince and have five babies with him.

Don't forget to always spread your beauty so that all the girls look like a monkey beside you.

— Laura Makoto (8 Years Old)'

Beauty? Best girl? The world? Prince? Five babies?!

Was she (Laura) talking about Han?

What the?

Yes, I forgot that Laura has princess syndrome since she was a child.

I've no interest in Laura's letter. Because the inside was telling you about her childhood dream which doesn't come true in the future. I felt sorry for her old self.

Sighing, I looked at the certain bare chest man beside me.

I tried to peek Stevan's old letter next to me. I wonder what he wrote?

He noticed me gazing at his letter.

He was guarding the letter so I couldn't see it. "Why are you looking at my letter?" he asked.

"Why not? I'm interested in it. Why are you blushing?"

I asked curiously. Because his ears became red.

Did he write something embarrassed in his letter? Now I became more serious.

"What~ What did you write? Let me see!"

I went to approach him and trying to grab his letter. He noticed and avoided my hands, raising his letter up air.

Stevan was surprisingly amused by this. But he didn't want me to read his letter! What a jerk!

I tiptoed and jump trying to grab it. He was taller than me, and I was quite shorter than him. I couldn't help to grab his arm when jumping.

Behind his foot was a small rock.

When I tried to corner him, he was stumbling from a loss of balance. Thus, we both fell to the ground.

"Ahh!"

Brack!

He grunted because of the sudden fall. His back was still on the ground while he faces the sky.

I fell to his chest and regain consciousness faster than him.

Oh my, I touched his muscle!