Sarah Ginga

[Warning 18+]

In Japan, Sarah Ginga was ranked one of the top 10 beautiful woman in media.

She was a maiden from Ginga's family. She was the second heiress beside her older sister, Kezia.

Her father was the CEO and her grandfather was the fierce chairman of the Ginga Corps.

Meanwhile her mother and older sister assisted the company by managing other branch companies abroad like Singapore, France, London, Beijing, etc.

The Ginga Corps. produce electronic devices, resorts, and a new project to produce perfumes.

However, the perfume project had been postponed for some reason.

If one looked at her sister and Sarah, one could tell that they were completely different.

After all, they were half-siblings. Sarah had light brown eyes, a sharp nose, and a beautiful face overall. All of it was because of her mother.

Her mother was half- Japanese and -half-British. At the time, Sarah's mother was her father's secretary.

She was famous for her business strategies when the company landed into a crisis.

On the other hand, her sister, Kezia, had a brown hair and her own mother's gray eyes. Kezia's mother was German.

She married Kezia's father, but later got divorced by her father and he remarried Sarah's mother.

Between these two siblings always had a slight fractured.

Ever since she were a child, Sarah was spoiled by her mother and father while Kezia was instead ignored by them.

Thus, this led her to become independent at a young age.

She helped her father at managing the company by age twelve and led the branch company in her teenage years.

She never had time to interact with Sarah.

Sarah, who always had their father's attention, made Kezia sometimes jealous.

Once, at her grandfather's birthday party, Kezia intentionally pushed her sister in to fish pond.

At that time, Kezia left the scene with an evil smirk, leaving her poor sister in the cold water.

Sarah, who couldn't swim, almost drowned to death.

Fortunately, there was a teenage boy suddenly jumped into the pond, swam toward Sarah, and saved her. Thanks to that boy, Sarah was still alive.

After the incident, Kezia did not get punished since no one knew that she was the culprit, except that single boy.

But people would still hover to Sarah rather than Kezia. Thus, her hatred for Sarah only increased as she grew up.

When Sarah was eighteen years old, she was engaged to one of the heirs of Skyfly Corps, Daniel Chong.

Although Sarah and Daniel had decided to go hang out at a villa as usual, the accident happened and Sarah met her untimely end.

Thus, this concluded Han's story to Sarah.

.

.

.

"Japan? Osaka?"

"Yeah, that's right." Han slowly explained. He felt sorry for his wife, but he knew she would eventually get better.

'I see, so this place is called Japan. I think I should ask him later about the world map and about this so-called Japan's letters."