Top 5

In the morning she could feel her body sore.

She looked at her nightgown who showed her little lump. 'Her baby is alright'. She looked at the beast man beside her.

Remembering last night. Made her blush so hard that she wanted to crawl, hiding inside a hole.

His eyes were closed. She could feel how tired he was.

'Just how much he badly missed me? Probably the same as me.'

He just came back from the airport last night and he used his last energy to do their night activity together.

Of course, he would be tired. She stroke his forehead gently.

From his eyebrows, the line of his nose and lastly his lips. Actually, she wasn't satisfied too.

She desires his body and his warmth. She didn't want him to go. But It's his works, she couldn't do anything.

She drew closer to his embrace and kiss his manly jaw. There's a small hair growing. Later she will help him shave.

He probably realized someone touching his face. He grabs her hand and slowly opening his eyes.

His blue eyes stared at her and kissed her nose. "Morning." He said.

Tereza smiled at him and then snuggle to his embrace. She loves his warmth.

For Han, her act almost inviting him to take more round. But he realized that today he must go back again to China.

When he arrived in Japan. He got noticed that the military ceremony need him to be there.

Damn! When he wished to spend more time with his wife, suddenly annoying works put him off guard!

He wanted to cancel it. But this between two country problem.

It will be trouble if it leads to politic affairs. He sighs inwardly. How could he explain this to his wife?

They washed together and went outside their bedroom. They went downstairs to started their breakfast.

As usual Akira, Hikaru and Hikari came first in the dining room. They ate the chef's sandwich and milk.

Today is Monday, so they need to go to school.

He greets the sweet couple, and quickly leave the estate to their school. Leaving both of them in the dining room.

Han tried to explain his works. He needs to go back again.

Just like he expected, Tereza suddenly showed her sad face.

She almost cried again. "I'm pregnant, can you stay with me for a while."

He nodded. He really doted on his wife too much. The servants sigh inwardly.

They felt bad for the madam to be alone on her pregnant time but also felt sorry for their master. They know how tired his works were.

Not only military, but he also manages his company behind it also. Yet he still finds a time to spend with his beloved wife.

How much he could sacrifice? They wished for them to be live together without worries. They pray.

Han looked at her, he felt so hurt inside. Suddenly her phone rings.

She picks it up, ignoring Han's troubled face. She shouted, "Really?! Oh my! Thank you. Yes...Yes...Alright. I will wait for the news. Thank you."

She hangs up the phone. Her sad face suddenly turns to bright again.