The Box

Tereza could feel her body turn hotter, but in the next moment, suddenly cool down.

She felt wet and comfortable outside. Her heavy eyelids slightly open and she could only saw a blurred image.

A certain man lips kissed her red high bridge nose.

She was coughing and cling to his neck. Tereza muttered, "Help me...daddy."

The man was dumbfounded. But, he remembered that this woman was in frail condition.

He reached his hand to wipe all the sweat from her body and change her to new clothes.

He took some porridge that the servant prepared, to feed her.

Tereza didn't know what happened, but she could feel her stomach was full.

When she tried to sleep again, the man started to open her lips and shoved something inside.

She gulped and then confused what just happened.

...

By the time she woke up, she saw an amazing sight! Her husband carried their baby son to his embrace, sleeping soundly.

He was in a phone with his hand patting and stroking Ringo's butt.

She could see her son little chubby cheek pressing on his shoulder.

She called him weakly, trying to get up. "Han..."

When he heard the hoarse voice, he halts his phone and hangs up.

He strode to her side and held her body. "Tereza...don't move."

"I'm fine. Why are you here? Weren't you at work?" She asked curiously. Her face was still hot but at least not like before.

He took a small stool and sat beside her.

He said with a soft voice, "I'm on my leave today. I'll be working again after you get better."

"Why are you taking care of Ringo? Where's the nanny?"

He told him about what happened three hours ago.

Tereza looked at her husband marvelously, her eyes were sparkling. She said, "Han, so you took care of Chibi Ringo today?"

Han embarrassed and feeling ashamed, he nodded. "I felt I'm not a good father to him."

Tereza giggling and stroke his hair which was wet from sweating.

There was still a trace of milk powder on the corner of his chin. She could see how he work hard to take care of their son.

She drew her face to lick the leftover baby milk powder on his. She muttered, "You're good enough."

Han stunned and looked at her red face. At the moment, he didn't care about her sickness and kissed her lips back, passionately. He smiled at the end.

When they let go of their lips, Tereza said, "I'm fine now. Let me take care of Ringo. You can go to work again, I heard you've been busy lately."

He frowned, "Did you just driving me away?"

Tereza laughed at his childish statement, she pinched his both cheeks and said, "No. I did not. I was just worried about your company problem. I know you were having a hard time yet I couldn't help you much besides trying to live your expectation with my part as your wife and business partner." she let go his cheeks and held his hand.

She continues, "Next time. Don't be like this anymore to me, It was just a simple fever, if it's serious, you may consider it. I know you're worried about me, but I don't want you to become an irresponsible person. I felt sorry for the people who put their work harder because of this 'simple' reason."