My Water Broke!

In the new year morning, Tereza and Han cuddle each other on the bed.

They saw the fireworks last night and fell asleep. The one who woke up their eyes first was Han.

Squinting his eyes and he looked at the morning sunrise from their glass window with his hand gently stroking her hair and kissed her forehead.

Today they will visit their family. There'll be a gathering together.

Tereza was having difficulty to woke up because of their last night activity.

He stroked her belly who grow big each month. He stood up while still sitting on the bed.

He drew closer his lips to her little bump. He kissed her belly. "Morning, son."

Tereza felt tickles and laughing while sleeping. He smiled sweetly because of her laughs.

He looked at his wife's plump breast and neck. Full of hickey that he made.

He felt proud.

Suddenly a hoarse voice came to his ear, "Han...what time is it?"

"7 AM." he answered with his tone slightly flat.

"Hmm...did we miss the first sunrise?"

"No, 'you' missed it. But, I didn't."

Buk!

She kicks his back with her leg.

It's kind of hurt!

"Tereza, don't kick me in the morning or we'll be late to visit our family." he threatens her with his remarks.

Tereza rolls herself into a dumpling. She didn't want to wake up yet. She's still so tired, her body was sore.

"Mmm...massage me first~ I will wake up after you massage my body," she said with a spoiled voice.

She looked at him with her puppy eyes. It's been a while he didn't see that.

Han was sighing. He looked this wife of his. When did she become so lazy?

He said, "Alright, where should I massage?"

"Everywhere. But don't do anything funny. I'm tired." She glared at him and showed her beautiful white leg to him.

Han nodded, agreeing. But his eyes were not.

In the end, he did 'funny' thing to her until she sobs and begs him to stop. But he didn't stop!

That morning, Tereza and Han were late to greets their family's promised schedule.

...

Both families came to celebrate together. They gather In Asuzawa's family residence.

They said it's more Japanese feels and cozy.

Han's cousin and uncle were here too, joined the celebration. It was the first time Tereza saw his cousin, Satoru Asuzawa.

She didn't know how to describe him. The air around him was different.

Should she say 'as expected an ex-CEO!'? He had the same aura as Han yet different. She didn't know how to point it out.

The families greet each other and sit around the Japanese zen garden.

Even though the air was still cold, but not cold enough to freeze them. They were drinking sakes and chatting.

Tereza talks with the women while Han talks with the men.