You Lied To Me?!

[Warning 18+]

Han went back to his estate with the help of his servants. He called them to pick him up with flat voice.

After he arrived, he went upstairs immediately and knocking their door's bedroom.

"Wife, please open the door, I'm sorry." (Han)

"Tereza~ Wife~" (Han)

"I'm sorry...I was wrong, but I was really a virgin when I ate you!" (Han)

She shouted with an embarrassed face, "Shut!! Up!!" (Tereza)

"..." (Han)

Well, he embarrassed to admit this too!!

What should he do?

Sebasu came, bringing the spare key. But Han rejected his offers.

If it was like that, tomorrow she will ignore him again like the last time they fought.

He didn't want to experience two or three days being completely ignored by her!

He. Absolutely. Didn't. Want. That!

His brain began working, like a steamboat rushing to the harbor. After a minute, he finally lit up his eyes.

He called Sebasu to come near him and whispered to him about 'something'.

Sebasu looked at his master, judging. In the end, he only nodded, obeying his master order.

'Well, if that plan can help the two of them. I suppose it's alright' he thought.

In the next minute, there was no voice, begging to open the door again.

Tereza was strangely confused. 'What's going on?' she thought.

Suddenly, a shouted came out from outside the door.

"Master! Master! Someone!" (Sebasu)

"Master! Oh my God! Oh! Oh! No!" (Servant 1)

"No! Master~ No!" (Servant 2)

"Kyaaa!!" (Servant 3)

A few servants on upstairs were worried when they looked at their master collapsing on the floor.

Tereza opened the door and shocked was shown on her face.

She instructed them, the servants, to carry their master to the room and call for a doctor.

After they lay him on the bed. The servants quickly dismissed from their bedroom and went downstairs, they ignored the madam instructed to call a doctor.

They knew 'it' will be coming soon!

With this, they could enjoy their smooth day tomorrow. Good luck master!

Tereza saw his face was a little pale. Is there something wrong with him? Just a while ago he was fine.

She became worried, and unconsciously bite her lower lips hard. She cursed the servants for being slow!

Where was the doctor?!

Suddenly, an arm reaches her hand pulled her down, laying on the bed. She was trapped under him.

Han pinned her hand down and seal her lips with his lips.

It tasted, delicious. He looked at her hungrier.

"Han!! You are fine?! You lied to me?!"

Tereza shouted while struggling to break free from his grip.