I'm Her Boyfriend

HJ tower, Satoru Asuzawa CEO's office.

"Hah? Why should I?"

{Just do it, If not, don't think about uncle will forgive you.} Han said with his stern voice.

"Did you just threaten me? What's this request about?"

{It's Hana. Pretend to be her boyfriend for one day, no, two hours just fine. She just needs to get rid of this crazy man who kept pestering her. She'll be there soon. Are you clear?}

"..."

"I just need to be her pretend boyfriend, right? (sigh) Fine."

He hangs up his phone.

Tiitt...tiit...

"Yes?"

{Sir, Miss Hana Asuzawa is here. She said she wants to meet you. What should I do about this?}

"Tell her to come to my office," he commands.

Eight minutes later...

Hana strode inside the office and tugging his hand.

She shouted, "Cousin! Cousin! Listen to this! Listen to this!"

"Yes, yes, I know what you want to say. Your brother explains to me already. So? Where this man who kept bothering you." he said to the point.

She looks disappointed.

She said with an annoying voice, "What? You know already? It must be Big Sis who tells my brother. (sigh) When I really wanted to talk about my problem to you, myself..."

"You can tell me later after we get rid of that guy. How long had you two been dating?" he asked curiously.

"One week."

"..."

So short!

...

At night, in some park. Hana was calling her ex-boyfriend to meet up.

She waits on the bench and signaled Satoru to hide. He's a backup plan if the 'talk' doesn't work.

After fifteen minutes the ex-boyfriend came and strode to her side.

Without her consent, he pulled her and slap her.

Paa!

Did she just get hit? She scoffed while holding her cheeks.

Her eyes were open wide and shocked could be seen on her eyes. But later she calms down her feeling again.

Hana was signaling Satoru to wait, she can handle this.

She didn't see what face Satoru makes behind those tree shade. But she had a hunch his face turn to pieces of bad news.

The crazy ex-boyfriend shouted, "Hana! Are you really going to treat me like this?!"

"Excuse me? Can you calm down, first? And let go of me." She said calmly to him.

"Hana! Don't be like this! I know you really like me in reality!"

She sneered and with her cold tone voice, she said, "For your information, we broke up already this morning. You don't need to lecture me that I like you.

Because I don't really like you. Do you know how annoying can you be? "

"Is this because how I act? I can change!"

She laughed, "Sorry, your chance to change was gone since the moment you hit me. At first, I wanted to have an easy deal with you, but now you act like a maniac. Wait, you are, a maniac.