Excuse Me.... Who Are You? 2

In short, she only wanted to live the way she wanted, to do as she pleased. What a carefree life.

She took a stroll around the neighborhood, excuse herself from her parent.

They were slightly reluctant, but they let it agree anyway.

She arrived at some park. You could say that her neighborhood was kind of elite and there was a lot of security too.

They only guarding the entrance and patrol though, they greet her with a smile.

Certain security felt that he swore that he had seen her before. But he let it go and walk away.

Tereza sat on tree bench that had a view of forest and valley, beautiful scenery. She took a deep breath and saw the sun almost setting down.

Her eyes look relax, but there was slightly anxious spread deep inside her eyes. She didn't know why.

Suddenly a steps not too far from her, approaching her. She heard a voice calling her name. "Sa-Sacchan?"

A woman looked 20 years old while holding a small chihuahua that supposed sleeping on her embrace.

The woman wore a pink dress and her faint makeup made her looks cute, or she didn't wear makeup at all?

Tereza slightly startled by the sudden calling.

She turned around and looked at the woman that slowly approaching her.

"S-Sacchan? Y-You are okay? Didn't you say you gone missing? I was so sad, you know?! What happened to you? Are you okay? Why you are here? Do you remember me?"

The woman tons question suddenly pops up and Tereza only looked at her didn't know what to say.

"Umm...excuse me, who are you?"

The woman stunned, she asked why she didn't remember her. The woman's name is Rioko Sakajima.

She was Sarah's best friend since childhood. She was the second heiress of Sakajima Group same like Sarah.

Then they quickly became best friend because of the same circumstance.

But, Sarah suddenly moved to Tokyo because of her university. When Sarah came to Osaka for vacation, she met Rioko a little.

But, suddenly her news sudden missing an accident, let Rioko sad that her long best friend died suddenly.

Tereza understood the story and be a little honest with her that she actually lost her memories. Rioko then suddenly became quiet.

Her expression, what to say? Hard to describe? Her face suddenly showed sad expression, disappointed face? Hmm? Amuse face? Wha-?

Tereza suddenly stuttered. Why she suddenly got a bad feeling.

But right now in this world, the only one she trusted was her husband, even Sarah's family slightly not confident.

Maybe she met them only for one day, so she didn't know them well.

But, this woman, Rioko here. First time ever, her guts said that she should not be trusted.

But she didn't show it on her face. Tereza smiled sorry to her.

"My! It is so sad~ poor Sacchan. Don't worry I will help you until you get your memories back! You can count on me!"

"T-Thanks."

"Oh yeah! Do you kn- Eh? What's that ring?" Rioko looked at the ring that in Tereza left ring finger.

Tereza suddenly blushed a little. She remembers yesterday before Han went back home.

When he kissed her goodbye, she was wondering why Han didn't let go her left hand until the last moment.

When he was gone, Tereza suddenly looked at her finger.

Diamond ring and there was a name carved in it. H & T, not H & S. Tereza was really moved, she cried a little.

Han really took her seriously that she was not really from this world. She vowed in that day that she will treasure Han in her life.

"You are getting married! With who?! With that fiancee?!"

"Daniel Chong?"

"Yes!"

"No, he's not the one I'm getting married at."

"Eh? Not him, who? New man? Why you didn't tell me?"

Tereza rolled her eyes, is this woman stupid or what.

She didn't even know her, why should she tell her?

"So when are you getting married, will you invite me?"

Her eyes were shining brightly, Tereza was slightly confused, she didn't know her well. But she was afraid that it will raise suspicious so she nodded.

Rioko and Tereza chat until night, she learned a lot about Sarah from Rioko.

Rioko invited her to alumnae highschool chat. Sarah and Rioko were in the same high school.

Tereza then said goodbye to her and later she will send her the wedding invitation.

When she walked away from Rioko. Tereza suddenly halted her step, she turned back to looked at Rioko.

Tereza then walked again, but her pace slightly fast.

The dark night quickly wrapping the sky. Tereza had bead sweats in her forehead.

Rioko still standing there with her face smiling.