The Island (3)

On the highest floor, the three-man were waiting for them. Rei Ishii was reading a book while Crazy Kei talking with Jo Miura.

They were complaining about the stupid couple who were late!

Not until thirty minutes later they arrived in the restaurant. They wore new outfits and refresh themselves again.

The couple strode their legs to the dining table. They could see the three-man with a gloomy aura.

Han was coughing as he sat down on the chair followed by Tereza with an awkward face. Across them, Jo Miura was sighing.

He asked with a frown face, "Why did you taking so long?"

"Taking care of my son," Han said with a straight face, but Tereza was fanning her head with her hands. Why was it hot in here?

The three of them judging the liar couple profoundly. 'Like we believed what you just said, Han.' They thought inwardly.

Han was coughing again and started to introduce Tereza to them, Ignoring the judging eyes.

Tereza bowed to their greetings with her unfaded flush face.

Her thought was still engrossed about 'it' a moment ago.

Crazy Kei with his usual gaudy clothes suddenly whistle, he was staring at Tereza for awhile and he couldn't help to feel enchanted to her.

Her smile was pretty, he unconsciously curved the corner of his lips while looking at her. 'She is indeed a beauty like everyone say.' He thought. Han noticed his amorous gaze to his wife.

He squinted his eyes, looking at him sharply. Crazy Kei smirked challenging.

He said to Tereza, "Why did you marry him (Han)? He's not a fun person at all~"

Tereza chuckled from his remark while Han's face turned darker and darker.

Crazy Kei continued, "But Sarah-chan~ let me tell you something funny about him. Have you ever see him drunk? He was really cute when he got drunk. He looked like different people, powerless and spoiled. You should make him drunk again! It's been a while I didn't see it. Now, every time I offered him, he would always refuse! Do you believe he said he stopped drinking because he wanted to be healthy? Hah! Han, I know you stopped drinking after the incident on your wedding day, right?"

When Tereza heard that, she subconsciously held his navy blue skirt and crumpled it.

She reminded how she was on the verge of dying once more.

If not for flower spirits help her, she probably died on the spot from the poison.

Han noticed his wife uneasiness, he interrupted his talk, "I'm sorry, but I didn't easily get drunk. I stopped because I want to take care of my family more with healthy body and mind." As he reached his hand to grab her hand and held it to calm her down.

Tereza was relieved somehow.

Crazy Kei continued, "It is 'right now'! Not like 'before'! Remember when your first tasted the alcohol? It was really cute when you were dancing with your underwear on the street! Hahaha."

"It was before, stop talking about the past and don't call me cute." He said it while gritting his teeth.

His face and ears turned to red. He was embarrassing as hell!

Some of his old actions when he was a teenager brought him to shame.

When he was dancing with underwear at an open public, thank goodness it was midnight.