Once Upon A Time (3)

Daniel clapped his hands and leaned closer to her. He kissed her forehead and told her, "Great song."

She glanced at him irritatedly, "How about my voice sound?"

He made a thumbs up with his two hands. She giggled and sang another song.

Daniel looked at her figure who was matured quickly. Four years ago, she was still a little and plump girl.

But now, she grew up beautiful. She was still in middle school. What would happen if she fully matured?

Right now, she didn't realize how popular she was as well.

A lot of boys confessed their love to her although they knew she was in a relationship with him. It made him worried.

Trying to find a topic, he asked. "Hey, what happened to your sister?"

"Why do you suddenly asking her?" She glared at him suspiciously. He covered her eyes and sealed her lips with his.

"Well, I just want to know. She wasn't around the house anymore. I asked you before, but you didn't answer my question. Can you tell me now?"

"What? What will you do after you know what happens to her? Search her and break up with me? I always knew that you unconsciously like her, right?" She said with her dark face.

Her sensitivity higher this time. He should not prick her anger again.

He hugged her from behind. Grabbed her guitar and put it aside. He buried his head to her shoulder and kissed her neck.

He smelled her fresh hair. "I'm just curious. Baby, you're the one I like. Not her. You seem to avoid my particular question. So, I ignored it all this time. But now, I'm really curious about what happened to her?"

She sighed and leaned her head closer to his, she replied with a soft voice, "You were back to America before what happened. So, no wonder you didn't know. It was four years ago when I accidentally fell to the pond. It was a horrible experience for me because I almost died at that time. If not because of a certain boy came to save me, I would not be here. After I woke up, my mommy told me that Sister Kezia went to grandfather's place. She will be staying there until she finished her middle school If I'm not wrong."

He looked at her shockingly.

It was the first time he heard about this. Why did she tell him about this right now? Why not before?

Was it traumatic for her? Was that the reason she didn't tell him? He nodded for it may be possible.

He diverts his thoughts and focusing on her.

He patted her head while feeling guilty, "I'm sorry if only I was there beside you. At least, you're fine now."

She shook her head and telling him it was alright, she also said sorry until now she kept this secret to him.

He kissed her lips lightly and continued to ask her, "So, why did your sister go to your grandfather's place?"

She played with her hair and answered, "I don't know. They said it's related to the company, ah,"

She suddenly realized their topic was all about her sister!

She shouted, "Ah! Ah! Don't ask her again! I don't like you to speak another girl beside me. Especially when we are together!"

He laughed and held her tighter. He pushed her down to the fur carpet.

They lay down and began to roll around like a ball. He hugged her from behind. She giggled and pressed him back.