He's Holding Something?

When Laura's trying to run for the door. His eyes opened already. He noticed the left side of his bed began moving.

He looked at the lady in front of his face. She's trying to grab her clothes, bags and put in fast speed.

She checked on him, but he pretended that he was asleep.

She staggered with difficulty to walk. He didn't try to stop her.

Bam!

After his apartment's door closed, Stevan couldn't hold out his trembling smile.

He covers his face and burst to laugh until tears come out from his eyes.

His marriage proposal had been rejected! Again!

More than months he couldn't see Laura because of his works, as if his heart became torn and hollow.

He went back to meet her and met her a few times, proposing to her.

But he rejected him. He knows that she didn't love him.

But he kept pursuing her anyway. How many times his confession had been rejected? 100?1000?100000?

He acts naturally as possible when seeing her yesterday.

She as well didn't find something weird about him.

Could it be she became an airhead? How can she act nothing happened between them from past months ago?

She still treats him as a friend. She became too nice.

Exaggerated. It just how he felt when he confessed to her and she answered 'NO' all the time. Like a lot and it couldn't count by numbers.

Does he wonder if she still in love with Han? But from her recent acts and reaction, he thought it wasn't true.

That time he knows about her sex buddies on her campus. He didn't know what happened to them.

Do they still 'playing' with Laura? He smiles but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

So, before they 'play' again with Laura, he gets rid of them. Don't ask how he gets rid of them.

In reality, Alexandra didn't know about these sex buddies of her.

In campus, she studies and socializes normally like the other student.

She didn't associate to some guys. Yes, there's a lot of people hit on on her.

But she always gets away thanks to the new female friends that she made.

Before Stevan get rid of them, the sex buddies, they were already being hesitant to approach Laura again.

She seems being protected by a group of girls. She's not like the old Laura anymore. Easy to flirt and play.

Still on his bed laying with his back. Stevan stopped his laughter and held his tear while slightly mocking at himself.

'I'm tired, I want to give up. But I love her. What should I do?'

'She probably hates me right now. I was rough at her last night.'

'She kept crying. I hate seeing her cry, so I kept trying to 'soothe' her. But, It didn't work. She kept crying. Is she going to make me believe her lie?'

'She was begging me to stop, but I didn't let her. She must be acting, so I pierce her again.'

'She passed out, crying, mumbling I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Please...Don't. Her face was pale.'