I Know

When she woke up, she could feel the warmth on her hands.

There, as usual, the handsome face that she missed over and over again.

Her tears fell silently while she reached her hand to hold his hand tighter.

The man noticed the woman movement, he opened his eyelids slowly, showing his trembled long eyelashes.

He heard her murmured, "I'm...sorry, I'm so stupid..."

From the start, he had remained seated by her side.

Han could hear her reflect words, he didn't say mutter words, lifting her hand, kissed it gently. He smiled sweetly to her, almost like a kid.

Tereza felt confused because of his actions and looked at him strangely.

Was there something wrong with him today? She couldn't help to smile as well.

Despite the sweet atmosphere, he suddenly nagged at her with a frown face!

"You should know that went there saving them alone was dangerous! How could you went there by yourself?! You didn't even know the person! You probably realize it was a trap yet you still went there! How stupid can you get?! You didn't call me to ask for help! You were gone! Didn't you know how worried I was?! I almost died and felt my whole world crumble! You were precious to me Tereza! I didn't want you to hurt yourself twice or thrice or more! I didn't want you to get hurt! You are my wife! My precious wife! Do you know that-"

She sealed his mouth with her lips. She placed her hand to his neck and let him savoring her sweet lips.

He slowly part from her lips while catching breath together.

"Shut up, I know. I know you're worried about me and I know how stupid I was at that time, but I didn't have any choice." She stated angrily to him.

She told her about the deal between her and Oda.

She knew he was serious from his tone. If she delays one second Akira and Hikari would die by his hand.

Fortunately, the location not that far from the shopping center, even though by walking it took about 30 minutes.

But when she ran it only took her 8 minutes, plus, it was because of her stamina.

She told him, she was confident that he would not hurt her. Because his objective was to lure Han.

Oda would captive her and she will wait there until Hikaru called help.

She trusted Hikaru would call Han and the others. She knew that Han will come out with a plan to save her.

At least by her being there, she could keep on watch Akira and Hikari safety from Oda's torture.

At the moments, yes, she thought that she could be the sacrifice.

But of course, it didn't mean she would let him try something funny to her.

She remembered that the flower spirit guardian told her that by unlocking one of the flowers.

She would get special abilities to herself. Judging from the changes in her body in the past few days.

They were stating a fact, her strength became slightly strong, even her punch could break two bricks on her house.

So she thought to herself that she will be fine. She could protect herself.

Until her confident suddenly got crushed by facing reality.