Love Shot!!

In the morning Han woke up from the bright sunlight. He looked at the little angel in his embrace.

He held her tightly, covered her lips with his own and play little with his tongue.

He reminded that she was not from this world.

Actually, at first, he thought that she was joking. When she told him that she was not from this world.

How she came here and how she explained that the original Sarah was dead.

He never believed about supernatural things, but it was crumbled when she introduced 'The Spirits Guardian' to him.

She said the one who saved her that time was their parent called the dark black tree. From there, he believed what Tereza said.

He thought it was just simple amnesia, but the way she looked at the world, the books, the words, the place. As if she came to earth for the first time.

Basically, amnesia only loses some part of their memories while their body unconsciously remembered the things she used to.

It was like their subconscious way telling them to do that.

He was not an expert, but that was his thought.

The funniest thing was when he taught her the computer and how to browse the internet.

That time he thought she was funny, how can she didn't know this? He knew she had amnesia, but still.

How can her reaction be so over like that? Her eyes gleam and sparkle. Like she found a discovery.

The suspicious thing became much clear when she walked or talk.

Her confident and how her mind worked.

He thought he was just seeing things, but her charisma was so high.

He always dazed when looking at her. As if she was queen.

Of course, except in bed, she suddenly turned to a little rabbit. That was why it was amusing.

After living with her a few days and talk interesting stuff with her, he realized, she said some words that unfamiliar to him.

She looked at him like 'you didn't know?'. Han looking at her confusedly.

He acted like he didn't mind and ask her slowly what she meant.

She also made an excuse that she wanted to learn and tried to find her lost memories.

But, was this how amnesia person act like? He didn't know. She was too optimistic.

That night when he looked at her in the balcony, alone. His eyes were staring fixedly at her.

The moon was shining and the sparkle of light from the cities beam and dropped on her face.

He felt some rope that had been tied in his heart. It was so tight that it hurt.

Later she confessed everything, there, his suspicion became clearer.

His heart hurt when he heard that she was married and once a queen of the old kingdom.

He hated it! He hated it that she was once married! He hated the man that killed her!

He hated her past life! If he could meet him at that time, he swore that he will make him suffer!

He didn't care if he was some damn king. For him, the king made his wife suffered!

No one bullied her women! No one! But him!

The thought that she will come back to her own world, scared him badly.