Your Kidding, Right?!

"Okay! Um, I'm Laura Makoto. Just call me Laura." Alexandra smiled and waved at him.

Akira nodded and looked at her confusedly. 'Why is she waving at me? Is this because of his handsomeness again? Yareyare~[1]'

Akira quickly told her the way to the garden.

Yesterday night, Mr. Han told the three of them and Tereza about his friend Laura Makoto.

He said that he wanted to meet Tereza about something.

He didn't know what Laura up to. But he knows that she will not mess his wife inside his house.

When Akira confirm her name, he quickly realized it and pointed her to the garden.

At this time, Tereza was checking on her flowers.

While in the afternoon she went back to the lab and do her research.

At night she manages her company inside the study room or spending time with Mr. Han.

But currently, he was not here. So, Tereza probably shut herself inside the study room again.

The building of her new company will be finished tomorrow, including the staff, researcher, offices and her new factory. So she needs to make sure everything right.

When Han saw his wife working so much, he nags at her to take good care of her body.

Because she's pregnant! He couldn't help to worry.

Han was still in Beijing, he will stay there for about three weeks, but later he will go back in the next two weeks.

Tereza said to him, he could just stay there and finished his works completely.

She said she will be alright in the house, because Akira, Hikaru, and Hikari will accompany her. But that's not the things he was worried about.

He was afraid that he will miss her too much and died without the love of his wife.

So he always flew back and forth from Japan to China, From China to Japan.

She was helpless when she saw her husband act like a baby.

She couldn't help to pinch his cheeks and cuddle him through the night.

Of course, there was a night 'service' for him too.

She was two months in half pregnant. Her womb slightly swollen.

When Alexandra came to her garden. She was greeted by the fragrance of the flowers. It was so sweet yet calming her.

Today Tereza wore a baby blue dress and a lab coat draped on her shoulder.

While the wind suddenly came fluttering her hair and clothes. She almost like an immortal, her beauty almost breathtaking.

For Akira who used to see this sight, it was normal for him.

But for people who rarely saw this beautiful painting, it was almost like a goddess came down to bless with a flower that she held.

She didn't know why, but Alexandra suddenly praying in front of Tereza.

Tereza suddenly looking at her.

Approaching her with her head confused. 'What's wrong with this woman oy?' she thought.

"Laura? Laura Makoto?" Tereza asked with her sweet voice.

"God...Goddess."

"Huh?"

"Ah! No! I meant you are so beautiful like a goddess! I admire you!"