Wedding Ceremony (2)

Before they could enjoy their wedding night, Tereza got send to the hospital and got a medical checkup. Tereza was poisoned.

She became like that after she drank the drinks. Han was really upset and mad at himself that he couldn't protect her.

His and her family was worried and they soon went to the hospital.

The three siblings were shocked too and also followed to the hospital.

Before Han went to the hospital he said to his subordinates to make sure no one leaving the ceremony and get a thorough check-up, including the waiters, chef also guests.

Han sat on the bench in the hospital hallway.

His mood was dark and all of the family silently said to him that everything will be alright.

He stood up and called someone. His face was serious and cold.

Not a while after that, the doctor came out and he said that Tereza has stable conditions.

The poison didn't spread to her body and because of her quick noticed, she was only paralyzed a little and faint. She would wake up in no time.

All the family relief, including Han's heart. Han looked at Sarah's family and apologized because he didn't protect her.

"Why you should apologize? All of this because of an unexpected accident. We were all surprised too. Thank god she was alright."

"Maybe her mother didn't mad at you. But as her father, I want you to be more quick head! You almost lose your wife! And we almost lost our beloved daughter! If you want to apologize, don't! Just proof it with your action! Protect our daughter! If you can't do it, we will take her back! We don't need your sorry!"

"Yes, father-in-law. It will not happen again! I promise!" said Han bowing.

Han's mother too said sorry following his father and sister.

This two family were rival in business. But they didn't have a bad relationship in real life.

After that, they went inside the room to look at Tereza laying on the bed.

Her face was pale and her clothes changed to patient robe.

In the night only Han and Tereza in the room.

Han looked at Tereza and held her hand. His face didn't look away from her. He kissed her hand.

"Little Tea, please wake up. Please...please..." Han's hand was trembling.

Inside the little white space.

Tereza went to her greenhouse to look at the flowers blooming.

There were ten flowers blooming and there was ten little furball guardian.

[Mistress, are you okay? You were poisoned didn't you?] said, Jasmine.

"I think I was, Hey, do you think I'm dead again?"

[No, you were not, mistress. Don't worry. You only paralyzed a little, but soon you will wake up.]

"How did you know?"

[Of course, I know, I'm inside you.] said Jasmine with a smug.

[Mistress, you were saved because of one of these flowers. Maybe Jasmine didn't tell you enough, but when the flowers bloomed, one of the effects not only made you smell good, it also gave you a new effect to yourself. One of this is to prevent poisons.] said Cherry blossom.

[Hey, I already told her! and she knew it already, right?] said, Jasmine

"Uh huh, aha, so this is because of the new flower. I need to say thanks to her."

[Did Jasmine said that each of the flowers gave you different effects and it doesn't work with other people?]

[Hey! I said I already told her! She knew it already!]

"Yes, Jasmine already said it."

[Then that's good. I advised you to raise all of these flowers quickly so you can enjoy the benefits. (laugh)] said Cherry Blossom with a deep meaning.

"Indeed." Tereza knew what he talks about.

She suddenly remembers one of the flowers effects made her inside taste good.

Honeysuckle. Ugh! She couldn't help to blush when Han comments about it.

"I wanted to ask, do people can see this necklace?" Tereza held the necklace in her neck.

[No, only you could see it.] said, Jasmine.

Tereza only nodded and ask no more.

...

In the morning, the hospital VIP room.

Tereza opened her eyes and saw the morning light outside the window.

She moved her head a looked Han sleeping beside her. She stroked his hair and saw his dark circle under his eyes.

Han woke up from the hand movement and stared at her.

He called the doctor to check her up.

Not a while Tereza could talk normally again.

Han said softly, "Are you okay? Do you still feel not well? I'm sorry it was all my fault not careful enough to save you."

She stroked his face, "Why you blame yourself? I'm alright. And you? Are you okay, you didn't drink did you?"

"No, I didn't. You threw my glass away. I was saved by you. Thank you."

She slightly chuckled.

Han moved his face closer to her face and kissed her. "No, I'm dirty."

"I'm even dirtier." Han continued his kisses until he moved his hand to touched her breasts.

Slowly kneading it. But, he stopped considering her health condition.

He looked at her profoundly and said, "Later, I will punish you because you get yourself hurt."

Tereza only laughed and kissed his forehead.

She hooked a naughty smile and her eyes looked at him as if inviting. "If you really can punish me."

"You'll see."