I Want Him To Die!

Han sat inside his black and white office with his military green uniform.

He scribbles his pen, signing paper after paper. His works will be done in a minute. Suddenly a door knocks.

To and Ta enters the room, they bowed to Han. Ta reported the current investigation and To reported Oda's condition.

Suddenly he stopped his pen and looked at Ta, "Proceed well." His eyes went to To. "Kill him. I want him to die."

They nodded at his response and bowed before they left the room.

The silent surround him again and he continues his works.

There in the quiet room, only his pen and the sound of clock thicking could be heard. He stopped his reading and looked at the picture in front of him.

Tereza's face smiling at him in her private garden.

She wore a pink dress and a straw hat. She was like a sun shining into the deepest of his heart.

Every time he was away from her, he thought he could die at any moment.

But her picture saved him and her voice also saved him.

He once had requested to her that she need her voice for waking him up.

He meant as an alarm. Tereza didn't want to, because it's embarrassing.

Why should she do that? But her heart couldn't match with his sad face.

So she agrees with him. Thus his alarm ringtone change to her voice.

Just how much this husband of her obsessed with Tereza?

Well not only that, he paid a lot of money to delete all of his wife's old photos on the internet. Except for the magazine photos.

Because he knew which photo got taken secretly and which photos from the professional one. He just wants to protect his beautiful wife reputation.

Thus the netizen couldn't help to be confused with her photos suddenly decrease.

Her candid photos only exclusive to him and him only.

He smiled when he looked at his phone wallpaper and gallery folder filled with his wife photo.

He grabs his laptop and transfers all his wife photos inside the 'My Wife' folder.

Suddenly an email came from his laptop.

That her wife building was complete and the staff had been recruited and selected carefully.

It was his butler, Sebasu, who send the message.

Han replied and order him to assist his wife well when he was away.

Knock! Knock!

A sudden knock came outside of his door.

Stevan came strode inside the room and stand in front of Han's table. He wore a marron red shirt and black pants.

He looked at him angrily with his hand cross in front of his chest. "Can you explain to me, what happened?"

"What happened?"

"'What happened?' you said?! You seriously just ignore me after you accused me as your wife murderer!"

"You didn't kill my wife though."

"I know! That's not the point! You accused me wrong and then suddenly you ran to China without explaining to me?"