We Meet Again..

"R-Rioko?"

"Sa-Sacchan!"

Rioko's face turned pale when she looked at Tereza.

She quickly grabs her bouquet from Akira's hand. "We meet again. Thank you and I'm sorry for bumping you. Why are you here?"

"Just having a medical check-up. How about you?"

"Oh...I'm-"

"Rioko-san! What are you doing?"

The people looked at the source of the voice, it was an old woman who wore expensive yet modest clothes.

Her face was beautiful, when you take a closer look you didn't realize that she's already in her fifty. She's Daniel Chong's mother.

Sarah's ex-mother-in-law. Tereza knew her from their engagement picture in her album and Sarah's diary.

The old Sarah mentioned her ex-mother-in-law quite a lot.

She said she was nice and a good mother, they often took pictures together when shopping or went to the party.

She looked at Tereza and stunned. She quickly covered her awkwardness with a smile.

The family heard the news about her surviving and how she married after that. Their family was the one who annulled the marriage.

It was such same, the old woman here really like her ex-daughter-in-law.

But she was missing and her son was in a coma. Of course, she couldn't ask Ginga family to wait for her son to wake up.

They even didn't know when their son will be wake up or not.

But they prayed that his son will survive. Even though they didn't have any bad attention to Sarah.

Their resentment was still there. If only that night she stopped her son for going to the villa with Sarah.

"You are...Sarah."

Rioko quickly walked to her side. Tereza looked at the smiling old woman.

She recognized her ex-mother-in-law. "Ma'am," she bowed.

'Ma'am?' Ah~ She didn't call me mom anymore.

"Why are you here?" She asked while looking at the four of them and then her eyes looked at Tereza's stomach. "You are pregnant?" she was surprised.

Tereza didn't know how to responded. She just smiled and nodded.

"Oh..." her tone became sad and she began to reminiscing her faults.

Rioko suddenly interrupted her thoughts, "Mother, we should go now." She urged her to go.

Tereza looked at Rioko confusedly. Why she's in hurry?

"...Alright," she said and look at Tereza again, "Come and visit Daniel if you have time. He's in the VIP room."

She knew how her son loved Sarah. If he woke up and heard that Sarah was already married.

What happened to her son? His heart probably would be broken. At least as his mother, she could do this much.

When Rioko heard that, she let out 'Tch' and left the four people, she pulled Daniel Chong's mother's arm and went toward the elevator.

Tereza thought, 'He is in here?'

Alexandra disturbed her thought to ask her if she wanted to meet Daniel Chong.