Let's Play A Game..

[Warning 18+]

After the announcement, the four of them went home.

In the next two days, they were waiting for Han to come back.

As usual, Tereza picks up Han at the airport in the afternoon. He wore a white shirt and military pants.

His necklace which holding their wedding ring attached on his neck made her crazier for him.

'Why is this man so damn hot? Does he still hold the wedding ring? Even I didn't bring it!'

She had an awkward smile. He noticed when she tried to hide her left hand. "You didn't bring your wedding ring?"

'How did he know?'

"I keep it safe, I'm afraid I'll lose it."

"I know, but if you are here with me you need to wear it. Also, when you were alone with your friends." He said it with a firm tone.

'I will not let you fool around with another guy, and I will not let other men close to you.'

She was his. He will not other man trying to flirt with her.

"It's your fault that you are so damn attracting," muttered Han with a dark face.

"..."

'What's this psycho husband saying?'

After Tereza said, "Well, it's also your fault that you are so beautiful that ninety percent of the girls here looking at you!" she walked away leaving Han alome.

He chased her and realized the women here almost looking at his face.

Didn't my face looks scary to others? Since when they dare to look at my face? Was it because of his new clean shaved?

He didn't want to admit, sometimes he forgot to cut his beard when he overworked.

Heaven knows why he looked really neat and handsome today.

Because to surprised her, he let her guard down with his casual shirt.

He still chased her and quickly apologized.

He held her shoulder and walks to the direction of their car that parks at the parking lot.

Han said, "Let me take you somewhere to celebrate your success for entering the top 30."

She laughed and said it's nothing much. She asked, "Just the two of us?"

"Yes."

"How about Sebasu?"

"Just leave him."

"..." (Sebasu). Master, how could you!

...

"Where are we going?" Tereza said curiously.

Han still focuses on his driving. He slightly smiles and rubbed her head to be patient.

The journey took 30 minutes and they arrived at small hills.

Han drove Tereza some camping site beside it.

There, she saw a big house wood cabin and there was a plat, that carved Asuzawa properties.

Han said, "I know it's a little late, but let's do our honeymoon together."

"..." She blushed. She locked her eyes onto him. She said, "It's okay, how many days we will be staying? I didn't tell the children you know?"

"Three days, and don't worry. They already know."