Surprises 3

After the children went away. He stared at her and asked her the real question, "So, what's your plan to do with this children?"

She stunned. 'How did he?'

"What do you mean?", she acted like a fool.

She then moved closer to him revealing her slight open bosom.

"Don't play sweetly with me. When you tell a lie, I can tell. If you 'simply' felt sorry for them you are not going to take them to live with us. You know I didn't like a stranger, yet you still brought them here. The fastest case you can just bring them to the orphanage. But now, you almost like a child trafficking."

His tone was serious. He doubts if she really lose her memories or she already remembers it.

The thoughts made him cold. He gazed at her as if he wanted to see the truth.

But his hands still slip into her clothes and started playing her two mountain.

"What's with your eyes?", she closes his eyes with her both hand.

She was quite annoyed that his hand still moving. She slapped the hands and he stopped.

She didn't take his thoughts seriously.

She just laughed and explained, "They were indeed orphans, so I did bring them back to the orphanage. But, their place was closing down. The children had roamed freely because the orphanage could not help these children anymore. All the children on the orphanage already adopted beside those three children. So they tried to find a job. But it was hard for them to get a job because they didn't have qualification the jobs looking for. Later they didn't know what to do anymore and led them to their horrible conditions."

"Why the orphanage closing down? They're lacking funds?"

Her eyes suddenly got cold. "There was an irresponsible scumbag stole the money, running and left the country leaving the poor little children. That's what the police said. They still searching the wanted person though. Later, if I find him I'm going to make him suffer!" He looked at her and his eyes became soft again.

'My wife is so cute when cursing,'

He let her continued "Besides I felt sorry for them and they were such cuties~ So, I was thinking what if I bring them back home? I can train them and give them a job!"

He ignored the 'cuties' remark and asked, "Train? Job?"

"Yes, remember I said I will pay you back the money I borrowed? I already had the plan to pay it to you. I'm going to teach them 'something'. Exchanging, they will work for us and they will get their places, foods, and education again. So it's win-win for both."

"You're saying you wanted to give them a job?"

"That's right!" She smiles wickedly to him.

"Not the usual job. I will make them work in my new company, it's a skincare and cosmetic company. The product is original from this garden. So the mass produces still small and the product still needs improvement. I saw this year there was a lot of request from the female customer to buy skincare and cosmetic. So I studied really hard to created my original cosmetic though."

He looked at her disbelief. "Why do you want to make a new company? Youu are already future heiress of Ginga Corp and I'm your husband, you don't like I'm supporting you?"

"I don't like it actually. That company is my family company, which mean that is 'their' money and your money is 'your' money. I wanted to be original from mine. At first, yeah, I admitted that I'm powerless right now, I borrowed and used a lot from you. But later, believe me, I will get it back soon. Like I said I don't want to owe anything even to my husband."

He let out a sigh."Okay, but if I wanted to support you, you have to accept. It's my own will to make you happy too. Just treated it as a gift from your husband....'cause I have pride as the head of the family..." He stared at her "...You are so stubborn, lady."

Tereza nodded and kissed his cheeks "Let just say I also have my pride, Mr. Han." She laughed.

"And smart too." He held her waist and pulled her close to his face.

He could smell the jasmine and stargazer lily from yesterday.

"I may lose my memories, but it doesn't mean I lost the way to think. Mr. Han" She smiled. Her voice was like a burst of spring sunshine.

It was nice to hear. At first, he didn't like her to call him Mr.Han, but now it sounds like she was teasing him.

She just making fun of him. He hooked a smile.

He looked at her tasty red lips and started tasting them slowly like a child tasting his lollipop.

"Don't get too far! Soon we'll be visiting your family."

He nodded and kissed her neck. "Those children all yours, you found them you take care of it."

"Of course silly~ that's my intention!"

He touched her cheeks. Really soft like pudding. He pinched it a little and his hand trailing to her lips.

He asked with his husky voice "So Little Tea, do you need any help from your husband?"

"I do, but later I will discuss it with you."

"Okay. So what's the name of the company?"

She thought and looked at her husband. Simply, neat and handsome. She smiled. "...Appeal..."