The Island (1)

Osaka International Airport, Private zone, VIP waiting room.

The waiting room was air-conditioned as Han and Tereza were waiting for Asuzawa's private plane to come.

They both sat down side by side on the couch.

Tereza brought Ringo to her lap; playing with Ringo. The two were really excited about this trip!

Today they wore a matching baby pink color clothes.

They were like a happy sweet family yet a certain man didn't look excited about it.

Tereza ignored his sulking face and continued playing with Ringo.

She pinched and kissed his little red cheeks.

Ringo's blue eyes blinked a few times as he nibbled his left hand.

He looked at his father who was still in bad mood. He shouted, "Dauda!"

He pointed his little finger to Han. Tereza turned her head and looked at the big baby beside her.

She let out a soft sighed and said, "I know you didn't like the color. But, I like it and Ringo like it. So, don't show your face like that. What are you? A kid?"

"Is not that I don't like the color," he said with a flat tone.

She lifted her right eyebrow. "Then, what?"

He exposed his shirt which behind his black jacket.

He showed it to her, "Why on earth a teddy bear picture print on my shirt?!"

She giggled and teasingly said, "Why not? It's cute~"

Sighing, Han didn't know what to say.

He was embarrassed enough to wear pink color but now a mascot character was there as well.

What should he do if Crazy Kei and others see this?

Today they were planning to go to the island not so far from Japan region.

The location was a little to the north and beside Ishikawa prefecture. It was a small Island yet big enough to make a city on it.

It was the Island that Han, Crazy Kei, Rei Ishii, and Jo Miura planned for an impending project.

Han wanted to show Tereza his gifts for her.

One of them was a stadium which was carved 'HT' as represented his name and her.

A three-tower building apartment for her, and one a plot of lands close to four hills in the middle of the island.

Tereza noted it and nodded satisfyingly. In truth, she didn't ask him to give her this much. She only asked for one thing.

As she knew that Han had a project to build a city on the island, Tereza asked him a favor if he could find a piece of land which big enough to use for her plan.

A promised plan to make the flower spirits be well-known again!

She planned to build her own flowers' field!

Essentially, she found about this from her research and trips as she searched for inspiration.

She found that this project was popular among traveler and tourist.

Although there was an abundance of flower park spread around the world. She wanted to make this more amazing than others.

She planned to make a huge scale of flowers field not only for people to go to recreation or relaxing.