Sarah's Family 3

"I already heard everything from Sarah's mother. This is all because of my daughter fault. But, I think this is your fault too for not restraining."

"Yes, I know."

Ranbo Ginga looked at Han, he suddenly let out a big sigh.

He bowed to Han and said, "I'm sorry, I lost my temper for a moment. I didn't mean to hit you."

"No father please don't do that."

"Please, I have to. Because I'm actually agreed with you for marrying my daughter with so much responsibility. You knew what you did was wrong so you wanted to help her. So, I can't say much. I met your father occasionally and I know you are the same as your father."

Ranbo Ginga looked at him with a slight smile.

"I also know this is your marriage, so it's up to you when you want to have a wedding. I just hope that you could discuss with us. But then again, we can only give you a piece of advice and it's up to you to decide. Before the marriage begins I want to give you conditions. Mr. Han is that alright? "

"Yes, is that mean you approved us?"

"(Sigh) What can we do if our daughter loves you and you are willing to marry her? Besides, we know you are a great man and capable to give her what she wants."

"H-How?"

"You can say parent's instinct and also a fact that you two are in equal status. So we don't have any problem with it. Of course, this is not political marriage, okay. My daughter loves you, as her father, I will do everything to make her happy. If she marrying you one of her happiness I will approve it."

"Yes."

"So the conditions. First, before the marriage she needs to stay here in this house with her family, she can't go back to your house until she officially wed. Second, don't keep in touch with her for a few days, because she needs to focus on her family. We miss her that's why. Third, If you ever make her cry she needs to come home and you have to apologize first. I can't bear to see my little angel be sad. Fourth, protect her well because she is your wife. That's all you have to do. Can you do it?"

Han's face became serious and he nodded. He said, "Definitely, I promise with my soul and body." He looked at Tereza with tender eyes.

She smiled. But suddenly came to her mind and she couldn't help to be curious about it.

Tereza suddenly asked her father "Father, can I ask you something? What about Daniel Chong who supposed to be my fiancee?"

Han's face became dark when he heard the name.

'Why is she asking him?

Ranbo Ginga looked at her with a helpless face and said, "It's canceled, of course. Their family thought you are dead and so they canceled it."

"So, what happened to Daniel Chong?"

Ranbo Ginga let out a sigh again, his face was sad, he said, "His father was a good friend of mine and he died last month, and his son Daniel Chong still stay in the hospital. He was in a coma for four months. So their company became decline. As his friend trying to help him until his son wakes up again. I also want to ask him what happened when the accident occurred. But you didn't have to think about it anymore you already have a great man beside you."

Tereza only nodded after her father explanation.

She just wanted to ask him about the past Sarah he knew about. Maybe there was a deep feeling behind those two and Sarah died leaving her lover.

She felt kind of bad, she didn't know what to explain to him when he will wake up.

'Hey, long time no see, your Sarah's dead.'

'I'm just a wandering soul possessed her body.'

'Sarah is gone, I'm not the real Sarah!'

'etc'

Well, he was indeed her fiancee, but now he became her ex-fiancee though. She was just curious. How Sarah's life before she came to this world.

So that's why she also didn't have any against to her father demand. Maybe she could learn about Sarah's childhood in this house.

She also not yet meet this sister of her, Kezia. She wonders how she looks like.

Is she going to pounce at her if she suddenly heard that she was fine?

Han looked at her with a dark face. He was burning with jealousy that his own wife, thinking about another man beside him.

He slightly pinches her waist and she let out a scream.

Her parent was shocked and looked at the both them, but Sarah just laughs as if nothing happened.

She glanced at Han and gave him a glared while Han curled his lips into a smile.