She's In Trouble?! (1)

Han went back home alone without Tereza's company. All the servants felt a little strange, why their master's face suddenly cover with a lot of bandages, but they didn't ask further.

The three children gather in the living room watching some movie.

When Han came they all greet him with startled reaction.

It's already four days they live in here. They still not used to Han's personality.

But, they sincerely felt grateful to him and big sis. Today they could feel that Han's mood was not good.

Later, the old man butler explained to the servants that the madam was staying in her family house and she will not come back until the wedding days.

Which will be held two days from now. The old man butler also said do not disturb the master.

They all silent and nodded.

In the study room, Han looked at pictures of Tereza. He just gets back from her house, but he missed her already.

Han's then came back to reality when suddenly there was ringtone from his phone. He looked at the caller 'Laura Makoto'.

He slightly frowned, but he suddenly remembered his father.

He should listen then make a decision. With a sigh, he picks up the call and asked, "What do you want?"

The other side of the phone the breath of girl slightly panting resound, but he didn't hear any voice talking.

Suddenly a man voice showed up, "Hey Han! Long time no hears. Do you remember me?"

He paused and looked at the screen name, it was still the same.

He said, "I'm sorry, who is this?"

The other man suddenly laughed with a crack voice, like a madman. Then he hangs up the phone.

Han was taken back what just happened.

"..."

He called Stevan. "Hey, I think I just heard a madman suddenly pick up Laura's phone. I'm not sure what happened, but I think she's in danger. Can you locate where she is right now?"

"She's in trouble?!" Stevan was slightly panic, but Han trying to calmed him down.

With a speed of lightning, he gathers information on his computer.

Even though he's a military general same with Han. He was still a nerd.

His hobby was hacking computer.

He thought that if he ever loses his title as a general, he will gather money by hacking bank account or snatched money from rich CEO out there. He was joking of course.

Stevan said she was in some building near Man'yo-no-Mori Forest, Mount Nijo.

Stevan then hangs up the phone and went straight the location.

Han suddenly called To and Ta to visited the location to assist Stevan.

While Han waited in his studying room for a little. He needs to treat the injuries first.

He thought it will be a good chance for Stevan gained some credit to win Laura's heart.

Later at 9 PM, Stevan called Han that Laura was saved. But her body was badly wounded.

Stevan took Laura to the hospital. He held her hand and silently crying.

Han came to look at Laura. But suddenly Stevan threw a punch to Han and his face that had bruised became injured again.

He dragged Han to outside, in the corner and started to punch him again, but Han blocked it.

Stevan couldn't fight back and he silently sat on floor punching on it.

"Han! How could you...how could you."

His sobbing was quite great that some of the nurses that passing by looked at the both of them.

"Stop crying, tell me what happened?"

Stevan took a fold white paper and gave it to Han. Han looked at the paper that had written:

Dear Han Asuzawa,

I thought that you will come here to meet me if you hear that your beloved person here got wrecked by my side. :)

But sadly, no. You didn't come. :)

I thought she was important to you, but I was wrong. :)

Soon if I ask you to come, just come. :)

One more thing, I wish you a happy marriage. :)

-JK