If I Can't Have Your Heart! So I Will Have Your Body!

[Warning 18+]
(This is not Suitable for Younger Audiences! Please Be Advised!)
⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Stevan? W-What are you doing here? D-Did you follow me?"

She widened her eyes shockingly and looked at the man facing back at her.

Her face turned to pale and she couldn't hear any sounds besides her breathing. She looked flabbergasted and horrified.

She took a step back slowly and ran all her might upstairs!

The man reacted fastly and caught up to her side, pulling her to his chest.

"Laura, why are you running away?!" She almost fell from the stairs and pushed him hard to break away from his grip.

Her hair disheveled and clothes turn to clutter. Her heart kept beating loudly and dashed to her room.

"Laura!" He screamed at her back.

She didn't turn her head around. She didn't want to see him!

When Alexandra reached her room door, she was tugged by him. "Let go of me, Stevan!" She growled.

"Ahh!" He screamed, she bit his hand hard and went inside her room.

Sadly, when she tried to close the door, Stevan slipped his hand, halting it. She pushed the door, trying to close it.

But her weak strength couldn't hold on his bulky power. Stevan went inside her room.

Alexandra was thrown to the floor and looked at him with terrified. He closed the door and locked it!

He strode to her side slowly as she kept crawling further to back. Tremblingly, with her shaky voice.

"Stay back! Stay back!" She closed her eyes as she kept throwing things to his direction.

He blocked it and walked a little faster until reached her.

He grabbed her two hands and gazed down at her. "Laura, why are you acting like this to me?"

"Stop! Stay away! Don't touch me!" He held his gripped more tightly. He pulled her chin and forced her to see him.

She looked at his frenzy eyes and couldn't help to shutter. "Stevan, I beg you, please let me go. I told you we agree that we shouldn't see each other anymore! You should ask yourself why are you acting like this?!"

"It's only you who decided like that. I didn't agree with it, Laura. Did you know how I hold on until now? I saw you with that man again! I know you are secretly in a relationship with him, right? I saw you acting sweetly in front of him." He said while raising his voice a little.

She stared at him unbelievably.

Did he just talk about Prof. Matsushima, again? She retorted him with a furious voice.

"Stevan! What the heck are you saying?! Did you follow me all this time? Did you watch me just like you did in my house at that time? I told you he's my coworkers. There was no relationship between us besides working! Who are you to lecture me what to do and who I should hang out with?"

He squinted his eyes and said with a cold tone. "Laura, I didn't mean it that way. You know that's not my intention at all." She shivered from his words, he pinned her down to the ground and locked her legs with his. She struggled while gritting her teeth.

Laura spat to his face, "Fu*k you Stevan! I said, let me go!" He gazed at her sharply, feeling furry inside,

He ignored her spit and wiped it as he tasted it to his mouth.