Get The Hell Out Of My Sight!

As the day passes by, the beginning of summer was coming.

The atmosphere started to become hot from the heat, you could also hear the sound of cicadas ringing around the place.

If you didn't wear long sleeves or a hat there will be a possibility to have sunburn or heatstroke. It was a hot month, indeed.

Despite that, there were a lot of fun activities you can do in summer as well.

For example, doing sports, listening to ghost stories, hiking to the mountain, camping in the wild or going to the beach.

Fishing and picnic could be an option for recreation too.

Sadly, Tereza was not in the mood to enjoy the fun atmosphere.

She was laying on a bed, having a fever because of the cold rain last night.

She was just heading to her factory outside the company when suddenly was drench by the rainwater.

Sure, the distance between the company and the factory was short. Only three minutes of walking.

But, how can you expect a heavy rainfall suddenly pour down? Mother nature was unpredictable.

Thus, she and her secretary was drench.

She felt weak and horrible. Her nose was running snot and her fever was high. It was 39 degrees.

She should be in the hospital yet she insisted to stay at home.

She cursed the flower spirit for their uselessness.

Who said about having a strong body? Who said about gaining power strength? Just because of the rain last night, she became sick the next day!

The spirit flowers shrugged as always.

We are no God. You get sick, so be it. We didn't say you'll be invincible human from the power we gave.

We could only make you recover a little faster than normal, but we can't prevent the sickness.

It's mother nature law and Tereza couldn't complain anymore.

When she heard the flower spirits explanation, she knew she will get better soon. So, she didn't need to go to the hospital for a simple fever.

However, a certain man didn't agree with her. Han was stressed because of his wife sickness.

In the morning when he tried to leave his work, he felt his body rigid, wanting to stay by her side.

But, Tereza scolded him weakly that he needs to go to work and she'll be fine after a few hours rest.

He felt really horrible inside.

He couldn't focus on his works. He read the documents flip and almost signs the wrong contract!

In the end, he left work early. He went to his car and drove to his estate alone.

Meanwhile, Tu, the secretary, was crying silently for the task that Han passed to him. Han trusted him that he could do well.

'Damn, overtime again!' Tu curses inwardly

He strode to his wife side and looked at her weakly on the bed.

She was still sleeping while frowning and panting.

He reaches his hand to her forehead, measuring the temperature. It was still high.

Although, she already drank the medicine that doctor gave her, she still in no better condition.

He sighed miserably.