I Like Him, That's Why I Hate Him!

Osaka Port, Osaka, Japan...

A ship came and dock beside the port.

One man was looking at the ship and how the empty cargos were brought to the surface through the round window.

He had a rose tattoo on his face, it made him more hideous due to his ugly burn skin.

"Did Hina succeed on her mission?" He asked with his husky voice.

"Yes, Mr. Gobi. She brought the five girls you ask for. Adding the new girls and the other girls inside, the total would be thirty and plus twenty young boys."

"Good. We can't do it indisputably, or else the people would be suspicious. Just let them think it was the perverts doing and for that, you need to find a scapegoat. Work and don't make your trace visible, Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Gobi!"

"Call Hina for me, tell her she needs to dress up with the outfits I'm choosing for."

"Yes!"

Mr. Gobi strode to his desk and leaned on his chair.

He lit up his cigarette and looked at his door which was opened by a fat man.

His round belly and cheeks made him like a big pig.

He had a sudden imagination, he wanted to fatten him up more and then slaughter him right now. He chuckled from the thought.

"What's so funny?" The fat man asked him curiously.

He halted his chuckled and sucked to his cigarette, "No, no, nothing at all. What business you have come for, Mr. Gua?" He asked him as he poofed the smoke through his mouth. Mr. Gua walked and stood in front of him.

He frowned and scolded him with irritated voice, "You are crazy, how many girls you will abduct to satisfy your thirst?! You are making it too obvious, what will happen if our plan will be futile because of you?!"

Mr. Gobi smirked, "What 'obvious'? Don't worry, my people are smart and clever. About this tiny problem, it is something easy to handle. Besides, I can't stop it. It's the customers' demand after all. Need to make money to be rich, ain't it?"

Mr. Gua spat to the ground and told him, "Don't forget our purpose. Although we have a different reason why we hate him, we are here together to fulfill our goal and that is to destroy Han. Stevan is watching you. Do you want me to report this to Rei Ishii as well?"

He hummed and said sarcastically.

"Ah, the glasses dork guy? Why all of these years I still can't help myself to like him? His personality pricked my interest all the time, but it makes me irritated. Hey, what do you think of his purpose? He simply hates Han. Does it bother you? He never cares to explain why he hates Han."

"I have my own problem so you don't need to pry it further. Don't you think, Mr. Gobi?" A cunning glasses man with his silver suit came inside the room.

He folded his arms in front and lean on the wall. "Hey, why are you so interested with me? Do you like me by chance? Don't worry I'm Bisex. Although you are quite old I may consider it." Rei Ishii slightly licked his lips and grinned happily.

Mr. Gua looked at him surprised, while Mr. Gobi indifferently stared at him with his black eyes. He pressed his cigarette on the ashtray until it died out.

He mocked Rei Ishii, "Well, well, what we have here. Mr. Rei Ishii, are you going to scold me just like this pig over here?"

"Hey! What do you mean a pig?!" Mr. Gua yelled at him with his sharped eyes.