It Can't Be, Right?

"No, wait! Are you really her majesty? The merchant queen one of the richest people in the kingdom? His majesty loved one! Eh...wait, you died because of him..." Her voice became quiet in the end.

It's a little hard to hear, but Tereza has sharp ears so she heard it completely. Her faces became dark in instant.

The past memories came back to her head.

She said, "That's me. First, let sit. I want to know what happened to you. Did you die too?"

Alexandra showed her trouble looks, how should she explain? But this is her majesty the queen.

She didn't have any choice to tell everything about her.

"After you were gone my queen, from the castle, the king order-"

"Wait, just call me Tereza or Sarah. If we are both alone, don't get to formal with me. I'm not a queen anymore."

"Yes, my-I mean Tereza-sama. After you were gone. We, your follower, had been imprisoned and executed. Some of them run away, just like me. But I still get caught in the end, by some poacher that hired from his majesty. We believe you were innocent and it's impossible for you to involve with witchcraft. We didn't believe you are a black witch!"

She paused a little and continue,

"Before I died the king gave an order to terminate all of the people that have relation to you. The nobles and your comrades died because of him. Your knights, Leon and Joel have gone missing. I didn't know where they had gone, but I think they died as well."

"Leon...Joel"

"After a few months since you were gone, he decrees a marriage with Rosalina the daughter of Duke Rosery. At that time I was still life living in slumps."

"..."

"After that, I died and suddenly woke up as this girl, Laura Makoto." She said that with a helpless smile.

Rosalina? Tereza knows her. She was the daughter of Duke Rosery one of the three influence family in the kingdom.

Originally the last king ordered his son, Zay Monterg, the current king when his status still as the crown prince, to marry her, Rosalina.

But later, the king proposed to a lady merchant and that was, Tereza.

She was a fool of course, how could love at first sight defeated the reality? The proof was her. She died, got betrayed by him.

She should have known that he just wants her money! Couldn't blame her, she was a maiden at heart!

She should have known also that b**** Rosalina was behind all of this.

How could the king suddenly change his heart against her if not from the seduction of that b****?

They must be happy in the kingdom. She finally died and her wealth gets taken by them to enjoy it.

How badly rich Tereza is? You could say that with her money, she could build a country or destroy two or three countries. That's how rich she was.

Tereza cursed them in her heart a few times.

But, suddenly she sighed. They were gone, she became a new person in this world.

They were gone, so she should not be attached to them anymore. She should not have a revenge-minded.

Just let it be and start over. There are Han and more important person in this world.

There was her new child with Han. She rubs her stomach to feel her child.

Alexandra looked at her ex-queen.

Her old charismatic and fierce aura still there inside her, but now she looks more gentle and calm. Maybe because she carried her baby.

That's why, now, she was more a mother-like.

She remembers that time when she declares herself as the queen and how by her own effort to become one of the richest people in the country.

She was confident and wild. The citizen were all awed by her. She was their idol and example to follow.

She made her follower believe that you could achieve anything if you had a heart of steel, to never give up and always hardworking.

That was her, she was the ideal of dream person.

She also mentioned that if you love someone you must be there to help them and treasure them.

Because someday there'll be reciprocity. The fact proved her wrong, but also right.

Tereza asked, "At least you are safe now." Alexandra nodded and smiled at her.

Tereza continued, "How was it? Was it difficult for you when you arrived in this world?"

Laura shakes her head and then nodded.

She smiled at her, "Well, at first I was really confused about what happened. Especially when I saw my hair turns to black and it wasn't only me! There's a lot! I thought I became a royalty back then, but I realized it's a common thing in this place. When I woke up suddenly I was greeted by two handsome men. Oh yeah, it was Stevan and Han. They visit me because I was involved in an accident. Well, that's what they said."

"Yes, I heard that from Han." But it's not an accident and that's where the original Laura died, huh. She mourned.

"I was confused, 'What should I do?' I said, and I tried hard not to reveal my identity to them. Fortunately, It was a success! It was all because I still got the old host memories. So I act like the old host. When I act with my family or others they didn't notice at all. Except for Han, he was a kind of suspicious with me. But I think he didn't notice me. Oh yeah! With the old host memories, I could adapt very fast too."

"Memories?"

"But, wow! This world is so gorgeous! At first, I didn't like it very much because it was so different! But later I found it was so cool and awesome. When I first arrived here I was so busy adapting to university. Thank goodness these old host memories are useful, so I didn't have any problem to solves the question. After I found about you on the wedding day, I want to know more about you Tereza-sama. But you were admitted to the hospital, so I didn't dare to disturb you. Han is probably still suspicious of me. So I wait for the right time."

"Wait-"

"So in that time, I travel! Do you know where I have gone to? Hehe, I went to Mt.Fuji, visit the national park in Nara. I found lots of deer! I went to Tokyo and see Tokyo Tower. I went to Akihabara to shopping and I found an Ikemen[1] Cafe! I also went to Shirakawa-go a beautiful village! I tasted the foods and they were not bad. Even though we have our exclusive chef, but the street food was good enough. And I-"

"Okay! That's enough! Your story is interesting. Please let me talk a little?"

When she heard Tereza's voice, she shut her mouth and her gleam eyes still there.

She was not finished, yet for her majesty the queen, she nodded.

Knowing her responded. She sighed relief.

But Tereza still asked confusedly while rubbing her forehead, "You said memories? Do you still have the old host memories?"

She tilted her head answered Tereza lightly, "Yes, I do?"

"!!!"

"What's wrong? You didn't have the old host memories Tereza-sama?"

Tereza laughed and she began to sweat.

'It can't be, right?'

[1] Beautiful men or handsome men