Diary: Memories From The Youth (6)

For a couple of days, Hanzo didn't come to his family house.

While outside, Hanzo became wilder and wilder with Crazy Kei's gang.

He was almost like the clone of Crazy Kei. He did everything Crazy Kei told him to, he also acts like him.

He started to have fun with all of that. He wrecks a public car, put a fire on the building, hang out at the bar, smoking, and defeating the tugs on the region.

Han sighed inside. Hanzo, what happened to you?

One day his father and mother came to the school to search and check on him.

He asked the teachers and said that he didn't come to school lately.

Just like the usual thing happened, because he was in Class S, the teacher tolerate them.

But for Nobuo Asuzawa that was not the case, he worried about.

When they went out of the school building, their plan was to search for Hanzo again, while accidentally saw him were fighting with a bunch of group thug people and another school students on an open field beside the river.

He was standing in the middle with Crazy Kei and Rei Ishii beside him.

They had their bruises on their face and a bat on their hand.

They were ready for another fight!

Suddenly Nobuo Asuzawa shouted the driver to stop the car!

He quickly jumps from his car and runs toward their direction.

His wife was confused and unconsciously followed him what just happened.

He was carrying his belt sword and shouted to stop the fight.

But the fight still keeps going. As if his voice was just a punny little wind which passing by.

A bulky student came charge on him and tried to hit him with a baseball bat.

Nobuo Asuzawa dodges that, but another student came unnoticed beside him and hit his shoulder. The wooden stick was broke.

While hurting, he still let out his voice to shout to Hanzo. "Son! Stop this fight!"

"Father?" Hanzo reacts to the voice and then finally realized that his parent was here.

When he was quiet for a second another wooden bat swing to his direction.

It hit his head and blood started to come from his head.

"Kyaa!" it was his mother voice.

She was corner by the sudden thugs to come to her, she was practically hiding but got discovered by them.

They started to grab her arm. She screamed, "You, hoodlum! How dare you do this to your elder!"

"Elder! You are here then you are our hostage, you came from the eastern region too, ain't right? So we didn't give a damn sh*t about what happened to you!"

"Grace!" my father shouted.

He swings the back of his sword to that thugs and hit his damn head until he fainted.

Another hit was coming right up to him, he was dodging quite nicely yet in short matter of time a whole gang surrounds Nobuo Asuzawa.

"Father!!" Hanzo screamed and run towards him, he was trying to help.

But the whole gang, gang up to Nobuo Asuzawa while he tried to protect his wife.

A bat after bat came to his body and leg until he fell to the ground while hugging his beloved wife under him. Blood came out from his mouth.