Aggghhh!! (2)

(Akira's POV)

I covered my blushing face and peeked at him through the gap of my fingers.

No. I mean. Her!

I pulled the blanket from the bed to cover her body.

I placed the wet towel on her forehead, buttoning her uniform with difficulty.

I gritted my teeth and swore, heaven gracious! I need to calm down!

I turned around from her and leave the health unit. "Kudo-kun? You came here?" The school doctor came while eating her chocolate in her hand.

She asked me with muffled sound, I frowned from the sight of it. Please, finished it before talking!

I lit up my eyes realizing what was I doing. I explained to her, "S-Sensei, I took a stomachache medicine from the drawer. Thank you, I'll be leaving now." I left her hurriedly without looking.

I glanced at the back and I saw her tilting her head. 'What's wrong with that kid?' I knew she thought like that.

I ignored her judging eyes and went to my classroom. Sat on my chair and buried my face on the desk.

I felt tired. I wanted to forget all about the thing I knew today.

Yukino saw me coming back, he left the group and strode to my side.

He sat in front of me and asked worryingly. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

I lifted my head on the desk and asked him curiously. "Hey, you knew Jun from middle school, right? What do you think of him?"

"What's with this questions? You are interested in him?" He asked jokingly.

I said as I made a frown expression, "I'm serious."

He chuckled, "Yes, I knew him since middle school. I was in the same class as him in second grade. I used to think he was a little show-off. But now, he's a cool guy. Don't you think so? I also felt bad when I did that thing to him. I didn't know he couldn't swim." Yukino felt remorse inwardly.

Akira nodded to his answer and asked him again, "Have you ever saw Jun changing when we were doing P.E. lesson?"

He lifted one of his eyebrows and support his chin with his hand.

He said, "Now, you mention it. I never did. Since then until now, he would skip the lesson or he would change somewhere. Didn't you notice too?" He pondered and then struck by the sudden piece of memories.

"Ah! Ah! I remember, If I'm not correct, he once said he had a big ugly scar on his chest. He got it when he was still in middle school. That's why he never changed his clothes in front of us. He was ashamed of his scar!" He nodded agreeing to himself.

I heard his thoughts about Jun.

So, did this mean, Jun kept 'his' I mean 'her' secret for years until now? Why did she dress up as a boy? Why did she do that?

I frowned from this mess up coincidental moment.

Did this mean I'm the only guy who knew him as a girl? Or not?

Anyway, this was confidential. So, I should keep my mouth shut. I knew she didn't like the idea of how her secret being spread around.

But, wow, shocking. The boy everyone love and dating candidate turn out to be a girl!

He was a school prince and everyone national boyfriend.

I wondered what will happen if the girls find out about his true self.

As the class began once more. My thought was diverted to the moment when I was in the health unit a while ago. I just touched a girl's breasts.

Despicable! What was I doing? Aghh!

But the feeling, the softness, although 'her' was a little small size, it didn't reduce her seductive figure. It fitted his palm perfectly.

'Sh*t! What am I thinking during the lesson?! Am I becoming pervert like Mr. Han?!' I cursed inwardly.

...

...

After school ended, I glanced slightly at the health unit.

I bit my lips and shook my head. 'I must act as if nothing happened.

I didn't see anything, I didn't do anything. That's right! Hm!' I encouraged myself and left the school.

Inside the car, I focused checking on the reports of Appeal Company.

I sent the important files to Hikaru and big sis.

I looked at the data which my coworkers sent. It was a picture of a sunflower.

It was the flower I researched recently.

It reminded me of Laura-san.

At first, I thought she was just a little shy, but when I converse to her more, she was actually a cheerful girl. She liked to joke around with me.

She was nice and kind to people as well. In my eyes, she always bright.

I curved my lips up, but I couldn't make my eyes smile the same.

I leaned on the seat and looked outside the window.

Ten years. Our age gap. This crush, would be a little impossible, right?

I wondered when did I start to look at Laura-san differently? The first time we met in the estate? In the shrine last year? I didn't remember.

I sighed, what was I thinking? She already had a boyfriend.

Wasn't it Mr. Stevan Suzuki? I should just give up, right?

As I pondered about how I should deal with my feeling. I saw a particular person on the street.

She was wearing a mask and a gray hat. No one noticed but me, it was her. Laura-san!

"Driver-san, can you pull aside for a moment. I need to greet a friend."

The driver parked on the side of the street. I went out and ran toward her.

She sat on the bus stop while playing on her phone. Why did she look anxious?

"Laura-san!" I shouted.

She turned her head and looking at me startled. I heard her exhaling.

He curved her eyes into a crescent moon and said, "Akira-kun? What are you doing here? Hm? You just get back from school, huh. Ah, wait! How did you know it is me?!" She pulled her hat until she covered her eyes.

I chuckled from her usual carelessness. "I just know it. Anyway, do you want a lift? I will take you to your house if that's alright with you?"

Laura looked at the car behind me and nodded.

"Alright, but I'm not going home. I'm going to the airport right now. Don't you see my small suitcase?" She pointed it beside her.

I tilted my head and asked her, "You're leaving? Where do you want to go?"

"Cambridge. I will have my university lecture there. Now, let's hurry or else I'll be late!" She answered briefly.

She pulled one of my arms and heading to the car direction.

Stunned, I looked at my hand which she held and then I turned my eyes to her back.

I asked her again, "Are you sick? Why do you wear a mask?"

She was coughing and said, "Hahaha, yes, I am. Now, let's hurry!" She didn't want to waste time talking and went inside the car.

I followed her and the driver start driving.

I looked at her questioningly, why was she in a hurry?

...

...

{She went already.}

"Follow her and book my ticket for the next flight."

{Yes, Sir.}

"..."