Wedding Ceremony (1)

The wedding ceremony was a Japanese Traditional ceremony.

Before the San San Kudo (Sake sharing ceremony), they should do Yui-no (dinner for pre-wedding) in here they should exchange gift with the family.

But sadly they were not that customer so they didn't do the all the step and skip to San San Kudo.

In the hall the priest was in the middle, Han could see the wataboshi (a white silk hood or headdress) over the bun in her hair that his wife wearing.

She didn't look at his face and keep looking down.

Han slightly hooked his smile. He didn't know why but he was so happy right now.

After they finished exchanging sake with the bride and the groom.

His parents also joined for formality. They bowed to each other parents and to theirself.

The ceremony was complete.

After that, they went to change their clothes.

Han changed to his military uniform and Tereza changed to her red flower kimono. They went to the banquet after the ceremony.

In there, only his and her close person that attend. Sarah's family was there chatting with Han's family.

Laura and Stevan were there too eating. Sarah's old high school friends came too. But Kezia was not there.

Her sister didn't come to her wedding and still in Singapore working. But, Tereza felt that it was not that simple.

Tereza held Han's hand and stand in the middle to took a photograph and they went to greet each family and people.

The chat quite a lot. After that Laura and Stevan came to their side.

"Han! congratulation! You too, Mrs. Asuzawa" said Stevan smiling to both of them.

Laura only looked at the both them smiling, later she also said congratulation.

Laura looked at Tereza, they both stared each other without blinking for six seconds without a word.

Han broke the silent and introduce Laura to Tereza.

"Hi, I'm Laura Makoto. Just call me Laura. Han's childhood friend. Congratulation for your wedding. Later if you want to talk about Han's past, you can ask me." She said smiling and bowed a little.

Tereza sightly nodded, "Thank you, Laura-san. I'm Sarah Ginga. Han's wife. Don't worry I will ask him myself," her aura slightly cold and her face like telling Laura 'I don't need your help'.

Laura was stunned and just laugh a little.

Beside Tereza, Han was amused. His wife was jealous alright.

Stevan coughed a little and asked Han, "Will you really retire from the military? It's only five years you've been in the military."

"No, I didn't. In this peace era, I only do half of the work if they need me too. Later if it's done I will go back to the company."

"Uhh~ That's good, don't forget to inform me. I will help you in no time in your company."

They chatted a little while Han gently stroked Tereza backhand inside the table.

Laura silent observing the two-man and Tereza. Tereza felt the gazed and looked at Laura. Laura just smiled at her.

After that, they went away. Tereza asked Han, "Was Laura personality just like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hm...how do I said it? Quiet and calm, I guess?"

"No, she was not."

Han's eyes became dimmed, "Later I will tell you." Tereza was confused when she wanted to ask him again, suddenly her old classmates came to their side.

It was Rioko and other friends that she didn't know them well.

After Rioko invites her to the group chat, they chatted a lot and learn a lot about her high school life.

She memorized some of the people from the member group, so when she looked at their friends came she knew their name.

Rioko wore a pink dress and yellow band. Their old classmates slight bowed to Han and looked at Tereza.

"Sacchan, long time no see." (Classmate A)

"How are you? Are you okay?" (Classmate B)

"Congratulations to your wedding!" (Classmate C)

"Why we felt that you became more and more beautiful?" (Classmate D)

"Not only that she smells good!" (Classmate A)

"Perverted!" (Classmate B,C,D,...I and Rioko)

They laughed and joked for quite a while and gave the couple gifts.

Han just smiled at the 'male' friends and gave them the cold aura.

He tight her hold to her hand. But Tereza only pinches him in return.

Suddenly a waiter came to their side offering new drinks.

The classmates took the drinks.

One of the classmate offer Tereza a drink, Han also took a drink.

Everyone drank a little.

Tereza followed them, before heard Han whispering to her not to drink too much.

Han was engrossed talking to his military friend that suddenly came to greet him. Tereza also talked to her classmate drinking.

But, when she sipped the drink. She suddenly spat it and threw Han's drink leaving a crash.

The people were shocked and looked at the couple.

Tereza quickly searches for a napkin and spit it back the drink. Suddenly she vomited blood and her surrounding became black.

"Tereza!" Han shouted and grab Tereza shoulder.

Leaving all the people screaming and the horror atmosphere in the hall.

The people didn't really notice Han was calling 'Tereza' when all of the people suddenly screaming at the same time Han shouted.

But one person noticed his shouting. It was Laura.