Prologue

The night was dark and black, it surrounded the cliffs area, making it looked creepy and chilling. The wind blew like slowly like usual thing in the forest, it made the air slightly cold, as it was, in fact, almost the end of Winter. The moon could only peek behind the gray cloud and shine slightly from above.

One could hear an engine moving away, disturbing the peaceful night on the high cliff. If you listen closely, you could also hear a conversation between a man and a woman. They were arguing about something. Swearing words could be heard from all over the car. As it didn't have an intention to stop. It was speeding fast.

What was going on?

It looks like there was a fight. The girl pleaded for him to give her a chance to explain, however, the guy refused to listen. Supposing, they were in a fight, shouldn't they just stop both the car and their fight?

'It's dangerous around here.' The entire things around the forest, trees, animals, the moon, the sky, couldn't help complaining. Although they couldn't talk but they could hear and witness them.

Meanwhile, the man in the car was slightly annoyed and he still didn't believe that she had told the truth. He refused to trust her. He didn't know why, but the memories when he saw that girl with 'that man', pricked his anger furiously.

He knew she cheated on him!

"Don't disturb me!" The man said in a stern voice.

"I just want to talk! Can't we talk?" The woman pleaded. She didn't even know how many times she begged him to listen. This was her only chance to explain everything to him. She wanted to believe their love was still strong, yet he closed his ears to listen.

She wanted to shout at him that everything that he heard was all wrong!

"I'm driving woman! We can talk later! And shut your mouth! Don't get too cocky! I know what you did!" He stated firmly, leaving no comment in her words, yet she didn't want to give up and kept trying to explain her situation.

She felt muddle, she wanted to throw up, her head ached, but she tried her best to speak. It was the same as him as well, his head was painful. Not long after that, without anyone noticing a single deer was crossing the road.

He opened his eyes, shaken from the animal, and turned his stir, "Please just listen for a second, I was in love with you! That's why-" Without her finishing her words, their car crashed on the iron rail!

CRASH!

The car was turning, spinning around, rolling on the high cliff, yet later in a second, the car stuck on the huge stone which not so far from their original main road. Unfortunately, she forgot that her seatbelt didn't fasten, the car door beside the woman was opened.

Damn.

She accidentally slipped herself.

"AGHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHH!! DANIEL!!!"

"SARAH!"

Daniel with his slightly open eyes witnessing Sarah was falling into the dark bottom cliff, with his blood dripping from his head, his sight turned to blurry dark, he suddenly fainted away, while muttering "...Sa...rah..."

'See what did we tell you?'

After all, the moon and the forest, who saw the scene, thought an open roof car was a really bad idea to drive near a steep cliff.

They could only shake their heads.

"Sigh, what a tragedy."