She's In Trouble?! (2)

Laura woke up with her eyes flickering from the sunlight that dropped around the room.

She could see Stevan by her side holding her hand. She was stunned.

'What happened? Where am I?'

Suddenly a lot of memories came to her head like firecrackers rushing and exploding. Her head began to hurt and she let out grunted.

Stevan suddenly woke up and took a look at her. His face was worried and she could see that his eyes slightly red.

Laura was shocked by the sudden handsome man in front of him.

She looks around the room that was really different from her room in the Kingdom of Gerald.

"Laura...Laura are you alright?" His face was still concerned.

She looked at him. Laura? It supposed this hostname.

'But, that's not my name.'

Her real name was Alexandra van Helder. She was a noble lady and also her majesty personal maid.

The queen was dead, killed herself by jumping to the cliff. She was accused as an evil witch. But she knows that the queen was innocent.

Alexandra died tragically after got discovered by the King's handyman, trying to seek the queen's followers and she was one of them.

She was hiding in the forest but suddenly got shot by a poacher and she died just like that.

After that, she suddenly woke up in this room. She looked at this man.

He supposed to be her childhood friend name Stevan, he was half Japanese same like her.

His hair slightly brown and his eyes were black. But if you took a closer look more closely his eyes was deep dark blue.

Because of the old host previous knowledge information, she began to know that this world was not the world she lived. She let out sigh relief.

'I think I'm saved for now.'

Suddenly another handsome man came, but his face was injured and slightly cold, there was an indifferent aura around him.

His eyes were blue, sharp and cold.

Alexandra couldn't help to flinched and she said to herself that she should never provoke this man.

But the memories betray her. She knew that this man was another childhood friend of her name Han Asuzawa.

From the past memories, the old host did a lot of things that made this man loathe her.

She remembered that the old host wanted to apologize to him, but she brutally died when some madman kidnapped her. What a poor soul.

"Why aren't you answering Laura?" said Stevan worried.

Alexandra with a slight smile. "Ah, No...i was still shocked. Do forgive me."

Stevan and Han looked at Laura, strangely.

Alexandra only laughed a little. Suddenly Han asked her, "Do you remember everything of what happened yesterday?"

Alexandra began to tell everything that she knows. Han knitted his brow.

"You didn't remember his face or what happened before then?"

"Hmm...i perhaps.... remember his voice, but I didn't remember his face." She answered with a nervous voice.

Now, what should she do? She didn't want them to be suspicious of her. She should act like the original host.

But, the old house supposed to be a naughty girl while she was kind of introverted girl.

Besides she was only a noble lady that served the queen as a maid.

She never takes initiative by herself. She simply listens to orders.

Han looked at her strangely, he reached his hand to his chin and thought.

He said, "This is quite difficult, without clue we can't trace him. We already searched the CCTV and the traces of him in that building. But, it was gone. No traces. He was quite smart, he deletes and clean of his evidence. The only things that we know, he has a grudge to me." Han looked at Laura, he bowed really deep and apologize "I'm sorry, because of me you become like this."

"Ah...no... don't worry."

Laura and Stevan was shocked. Especially Stevan.

The arrogant and cold Han, suddenly apologize? This was the first time he saw him like this.

While Laura was slightly confused. Later she got explained that she got hurt because the culprit wanted to harm Han not her.

The culprit only using her to lure Han. He failed though and he ran away.

Alexandra didn't know what to say, should she say she was happy or sad.

Sad because of the old host died without knowing that she had been murdered, happy because Alexandra finally escaped from the king handymen clutched and ended up in this body and became Laura.

'I don't care about her old personality. Now I'm here, I'm the new Laura and I will live like her. Now, how to say with this two gentleman?'