Did You Take The Picture?!

(Akira's POV)

I was bandaging my wound when unexpectedly I saw my brother was following one of my classmates. It was that girl again, Hina Yumekawa.

As I was checking on them, I heard her, Hina Yumekawa, shouted angrily to my brother.

Hikaru ignored her shouting as he was smiling, and act like a cool kid that I never imagined before.

He lowered his head and suddenly kissed her right cheek cheekily!

He left the dumbfounded girl on the spot.

I thought I was just witnessing something that I should not see. 'Hikaru? What are you doing?'

Wait, were they in a relationship before? Why I didn't know about this?

Before I could leave the place, I saw her looking at me with a dark face.

'Okay, it's too late to run now'. She glared at me like a laser trying to pierce through my body. Sweats came out on my palms.

Um, should I apologize for my brother behavior? Or should I talk to her first?

"Um...hey, I'm sorry for my-"

"F*ck off!" (Hina)

She passes my body, leaving me, with a helpless smile on my face.

I saw her back and she stomped her foot, angrily. What happened between them that I didn't know about?

At our school, I talked to her a few times when we were doing school task activities together.

Unfortunately, the conversation was all about the works. I didn't see an opportunity to ask her relationship with my brother before.

Sometimes we were too engrossed with our works, leaving me forgot to ask or she was gone somewhere before I could ask her.

Even at lunchtime or after school, I simply couldn't find an opportunity.

My friends told me that they saw her often at school rooftop, smoking or hanging out with a younger guy.

I wasn't surprised, I heard one of her rumor that she was indeed smoking.

But even so, the younger guy was Hikaru? Did this mean he was smoking as well?

I determined myself.

'Later I'll try to lecture her and Hikaru! Smoking is forbidden at school! If you want to smoke, go outside!

As a student council member and health committee member, I should warn them about the school's rules and disadvantages of smoking!'

For now, I should not trigger her bad mood and probe any questions to her.

First, I need to prepare for lunch. Later I could talk to her or just ask Hikaru about their relationship.

...

After lunch, we were getting ready for another trip to the waterfall which was near the camping site.

I was in the same group as Yukino, Jun, Hina, and two boys from our friend circle.

Hina was the only girl on the group and she didn't really mind it.

But, the other girls did. All of this because she was in the same group as me and Jun Yamada.

I sighed when I saw one of the girls glaring dagger to Hina, yet It seems she didn't realize it or she just didn't care?