Ch.1

I'm Kim Y/n the last original werewolf of the white claw pack. My wolf is pure white with crystal eyes, did I mention I'm also the last of those wolfs as well. I was the daughter of the alpha and Luna before my pack got attacked by the shadow pack when I was a pup. That day my parents friend from the snow moon pack took me and raised me as their own but never kept the truth from me. They know I'm an original and told me there is only two original werewolf's left in existence. Me and another wolf. I have asked about who the wolf was but no one answered my question all they would say is "I don't know." I turned 18 this month which means I have to find my mate soon. My 6 friends Lexi (grey wolf with black spots and turquoise eyes), Braiden (grey wolf white with yellow eyes), lisa ( black and white wolf with pink eyes), Rose (grey wolf with silver eyes), Jennie (black grey wolf with magenta eyes), and jisoo (brown wolf with golden eyes) are from the snow moon pack and are looking for their mates too. Jisoo is 20 and the oldest out of us. Then me, Lexi, Jennie, Braiden, Rose, and Lisa who are all 18. We met in school when their was a dance competition and we all were in the same group together. As for my mate, I haven't felt anything since I turned 18 which means he's not in my pack and I'll have to go out and look for him. It's the same for the girls, they don't feel any connection with anyone here either. Right now I'm on my way to the alphas (who is my parents friend who took care of me) office to ask him if I can go look for my mate. I knocked on his door waiting for him too say something.
Alpha: come in
He yelled through the door. I walked in sitting in front of his desk.
Alpha: can I help you y/n?
I gathered up the courage to asked him, even though I was scared of his answer.
Y/n: I want to go out and look for my mate. So I wanted to come and ask for permission to leave the pack to search for him?
He looked at me with a straight face and said
Alpha: no need to. I'm having a party tonight and every pack that can come will be here. Including some we haven't meet before. I'm sure your mate will be there tonight.
I had a huge smile on my face when I heard what he said. Jumping up from my seat I went and gave him a big hug yelling THANK YOU as I ran to jisoo unnies house where all the girls were to tell them the great news. Running into the house and up the stairs I barged into the room
Y/n: GUYS!!!
They all looked up at me with concerned faces.
Jennie: what happened?
Y/n: I talked to alpha about going to find my mate and he said no. BUT he's throwing a party tonight, inviting every pack that can come and said he's sure my mate will be there!
I soon as I finished talking all of them got up jumping around the room excited about tonight.
Lisa: wait what if we meet our mates at the party too?
She asked looking at the other girls, who couldn't keep a straight face.
Braiden: omg I cant wait for tonight, it's going to be so much fun.
Out of no where we hear Lexi scream
Lexi: GUYS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR TONIGHT?!?!?
Rose looks at her phone seeing what time it was.
Rose: well we have a couple hours before the party stars, we can find something by then.
We all went to the store to find a nice dress to wear to the party.

His Luna (yoongi x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara