Ch.26

Yoongi: what do you have to tell me?
Y/n: come let's sit on the bed
I took his hand walking him over to our bed sitting next to each other.
Y/n: i found out who attacked my pack and killed my parents.
Yoongi: let me guess Jackson had something to do with it.
He said in a growl tightly holding my hand.
Y/n: his pack attacked mine and his parents killed my parents, in front of me. When I ran out the snow moon alpha took me away so I was safe. Also when your parents came to kill his pack for killing mine. Jackson was on his own until he came here and was accepted. He never wanted to be though, all he wanted was revenge.
My eyes start tearing up retelling the story I wish I never knew. Yoongi has concern on his face waiting for me to tell him the rest.
Yoongi: what happened y/n? Why did he join the pack for revenge?
I took a deep breath looking into his eyes squeezing his hand in mine bracing myself for what comes next.
Y/n: he wanted your parents dead for killing his.
His face changed from concern to anger immediately.
Yoongi: y/n you better not be telling me that I'm letting the person who killed not only your parents but MY own sit in a cell when he should be dead already!
Y/n: yoongi please don't do anything stupid yet!
I grabbed his hand again but he back away nodding for me to continue.
Y/n: he became friends with Bam Bam straight away, and told him his whole plan. Jackson waited until you left for your alpha training and then killed your parents with the help of Bam Bam. He was the look out and Jackson's cover up when the council went around looking for who did it. Bam Bam was trusted so when he said that Jackson was innocent they let it go and believed him.
Yoongi just stood there eyes completely red. He looked up at me as I stood from the bed walking over to him.
Yoongi: HE'S DYING TONIGHT! BOTH OF THEM!
He ran out of the room going straight to the cells. I ran down after him seeing everyone downstairs looking at me for answers.
Jungkook: what happened? Where's he going?
Y/n: to kill Jackson and Bam Bam!
Namjoon: he can't do that, he set the execution for tomorrow night. He'll break his own law.
Y/n: EXACTLY, NOW HELP ME STOP HIM!
I yelled in anger as all of them jump up running out the door following behind me. We ran as fast as we could to catch him before he kills them before the execution. Once an execution is set the whole pack gears up for that day to watch the alpha bring justice to the pack. An execution is for members of the pack who have wronged putting the packs safety at risk. It's law that once someone is set for an execution they cannot be killed until that day, even the alpha can't break that law. If he does, it's a sign of weakness showing that he can't control himself. That's why I have to stop him before he messes up. We're almost to the cells when Felix mind links me.
Felix: y/n! Yoongi is trying to get into the cells! He looks like he's ready to kill!
Y/n: DO NOT LET HIM IN! IM ALMOST THERE!!
I turned off the mind link speeding up my pace running as fast as my paws could carry me. When I reached the cells I see yoongi throw Felix into a wall.
Y/n: YOONGI STOP!
All he did was look at me with his blood red eyes. Yoongi was not in control...it's his wolf. I ran after him as he goes down into the cells. Jackson and Bam Bam were just as surprised at the look on yoongi's face. Well more so Bam Bam. Jackson knew what was happening the moment he saw me come in with concern on my face.
Jackson: so the she wolf told you what I did, didn't she.
He smirked trying to provoke yoongi even more, he knows what will happen if he losses control.
Y/n: Jackson shut up!
Jackson: no no, let the alpha lose. Let everyone see his true nature.