Ch.34

All: what!!! Really!
Y/n: yep I'm about two weeks.
I say smiling at them with their jaws to the floor.
Lexi: yay we get to have babies together!
She gets up to hug me. Her hugs are very tight so tight that you can barley breath.
Y/n: L-Lexi ca-can't breath
Lexi: oops sorry
She lets go just for Lisa to hug me tight.
Lisa: I'm so happy! You deserve a baby more than anyone.
Y/n: thank you Lisa
I hug her back.
Namjoon: so that means you'll have the baby in like four months.
Yoongi: yeah that's how pregnancy works Namjoon.
He said patting his shoulder while laughing.
Namjoon: I know that, I was just trying to figure out what month you would have the baby.
Y/n: why?
Namjoon: your due date is close to the original month.
Ok now I'm very confused. What the hell is the original month. I walk over to yoongi seeing him just as confused as me.
Yoongi: what's the original month?
Jin: it's the 500 year anniversary of the battle between the original wolves and the vampires.
Y/n: vampires
Jin: yes, they didn't like that originals we're getting stronger than them so they went to battle. They killed almost all the wolves but the ones who did survive created a whole new pack of originals. They kept it small so the vampires couldn't track them down again but big enough to have families, but unfortunately for them they were found again years later killing all of them but two pack.
Namjoon: yours and yoongi's pack were the only ones left alive. For what reason no one knows.
Y/n: So my baby is gonna be born on a month of a bloody battle.
He nods his head lightly sitting back down in his seat.
Jisoo: it's not that important though because that was hundreds of years ago. So don't worry about it.
Jennie: yeah let's be happy that our Luna is having a pup!
She yells jumping up and down holding my hands in hers. I'm not to thrilled about having my baby during a time when my people were slaughtered to death but I can't control that. Anyway this can symbolize the growth of a new original from the death of those who died.
Yoongi: y/n did you turn on the heater it's hot in here?
Y/n: nope
He goes over to the thermostat to check the temperature but it was the exact same as before the party started.
Yoongi: huh, that's weird it's the same.
I didn't feel hot but yoongi definitely looked like he was gonna start sweating.
Y/n: it's not hot baby, are you feeling ok?
Yoongi: I don't know. Why am I the only one who's sweating?
Oh no, is his heat back? He just got over it a week ago. It's not supposed to come back for at least another month.
Jungkook: yoongi, your heat started
He said putting his hand on his shoulder.
Yoongi: no I got rid of it a week ago.
Jisoo: have you gotten your pregnancy heat yet?
Y/n: pregnancy what now?
Jisoo: pregnancy heat. It's a heat you'll get when your mate is pregnant. That's why you couldn't tell what it was at first like a normal heat.
Just great, I have to be pregnant, worry about the birth of my baby, and take care of a horny yoongi. Wonderful!
Jimin: well I think it's our time to leave now. Bye guys thanks for dinner.
He says walking out of the house dragging Braiden along with him as she waves bye. The rest follow them out the door leaving me and yoongi alone.
Yoongi: baby I know your pregnant but I'm in pain and I need you.
Y/n: come on you big baby pup I'll help you
I pull him upstairs to the bed sitting him down. Without even saying anything he already has his pants off ready for whatever I'm gonna do.
Y/n: thanks for doing it for me daddy
I kiss him using my hand to pump his member. He groans into the kiss as I pull away replacing my hand with my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his tip then shove the whole thing into my mouth.
Yoongi: oh yes r-right there
He grips my hair bucking his hips up hitting the back of my throat. The hum from my moan sends him over the edge making him shoot his cum down my throat.
Yoongi: AHHH- Shit!
I swallow all of it as I come up to kiss him letting him taste himself.
Yoongi: your mouth is amazing baby
Y/n: I know. Now let's cuddle I'm tired.
He wraps his arms around me barring his head into my neck.
Y/n: good night baby
Yoongi: good night my Luna.