Ch.17

Yoongi pov
We have left the pack house and are now in the forest going back to where I found my mate. Before leaving, I did tell the pack what was happening and made sure they new what to do.
Jungkook: alpha, does this feel a little strange to you?
I stopped walking and turned to him in confusion.
Yoongi: what?
Jungkook: the vampire king said he has men surrounding our border, but the old house is in our border. Which means-
Yoongi: they're already in our territory.
Jungkook: yes alpha
Jimin: we haven't gotten any contract from the pack about an attack, we need to keep going.
I nod my head and started walking again but stopped, looking at them again.
Yoongi: you need to hide in the trees. I was supposed to come alone and if they see you they attack the pack.
Jungkook: but alpha-
Yoongi: no buts jungkook! Now go, all three of you.
They change into their wolf form and run into the trees to hide. We're almost there, time to get this over with.
Y/n pov
I woke up with another contraction, just like I have for the passed couple of days. Turning over to the other side of the bed yoongi wasn't there. That's weird, he hasn't left my side and now he's gone.
Mind link
Y/n: yoongi?
It took him a second to respond but he did.
Yoongi: yes baby? Are you ok?
Y/n: I'm fine but where are you?
He didn't say anything for awhile but finally he spoke.
Yoongi: I had to go do something important. Ask jin, he should be downstairs with Namjoon and Hoseok. They will tell you everything.
Y/n: why can't you tell me?
Yoongi: I have to go baby. I'll see you later, I love you
Y/n: ok...I love you too
He cut off the link leaving me confused. I guess I should go ask jin what's going on. Getting up from the bed slowly not to hurt my back anymore than it already is, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where the guys are.
Y/n: good morning guys
They all turn to look at me with a smile
Jin: good morning y/n
Namjoon: how are you feeling?
Y/n: ok, just contractions again
Jin walks over to me and placed a plate of food on the table.
Jin: eat up, you'll need a lot of strength for when you deliver. And just to remind you, it's anytime now.
I sat down in the chair next to Hoseok and eat the food. Completely forgetting about asking them about yoongi.
Y/n: oh wait, where did yoongi go? He told me to ask you.
He stopped eating and looked at Namjoon for a second before looking at me.
Jin: did he tell you anything at all?
Y/n: just that it was something important
Jin: ok, he got a letter from someone saying they wanted to meet with him, that's where he went.
Y/n: does he know who it is?
Jin: no but it's another pack so he should be fine. Remember he's an alpha, he will be fine.
I nod my head and begin eating again. I'm a little worried about him being away from me so close to my due date but also because he's going somewhere he doesn't know. He'll be fine, his link is still open so there is no need to worry right now. I just need to focus on my pup and not stress out over everything like I normally do.
Y/n: I'm done jin, thank you for the breakfast it was delicious.
Jin: no problem y/n. Now go rest please, if you need anything we will be here.
I nod, getting up from the chair and walk to the stairs. Just as I got to the stairs liquid ran down my leg. Oh no, not now!
Y/n: JIN!!
He came running with Namjoon and Hoseok following behind him.
Jin: WHAT HAPPENED?!
Y/n: my water broke!!!