Ch.21

Still yoongi's pov
It's been two days since we tracked Jackson's location and we still haven't found anything. We've been wondering around the forest trying to pick up y/n's scent but I can't seem to pick it up. It's like they masked it somehow. I can feel her trying to get through the mind link but something is blocking it, even the others can't contact her.
Jungkook: yoongi I smell something over there.
He said pointing to the other side of the stream.
Jimin: it smells like another wolf
I get close to the steam looking around to see if anyone is over there. Just as I was about to walk through the stream a wolf pops out from behind the bushes. I stop in my tracks looking around to see if he's alone.
Yoongi: who are you?
??: I'm Felix, I'm glade I finally found you
Yoongi: you were looking for me?
Felix: yes I was
Yoongi: why?
Felix: I know where y/n is
Yoongi: how did you know we were looking for her?
Felix: that's not important. What's important is getting her away from Jackson. The rest of my pack is "working" for Jackson to keep her safe.
Yoongi: what did he do to her? Why can't can't I contact her?
Felix: he drugged her with enough wolfsbane to keep her link blocked for months. The pup is fine, for now.
Yoongi: for now?
Felix: if we don't get her soon he'll kill it, and possibly her.
Jungkook: wait why are we gonna trust you? We don't even know you!
Felix: I'm last person that wants her to be harmed, I mean I was the one her parents picked to protect her before our pack got attacked.
Yoongi: how's that possible, everyone from her pack was killed.
Felix: I was old enough to take care of myself so my parents made me run, and so I did. I tried to get y/n but Jackson's parents already did. His parents wanted her to marry him.
Yoongi: that will not happen because she has me now.
My possessiveness is coming out hearing that my girl could have married someone else.
Namjoon: hate to interrupt but we have to go save Y/N.
Felix: follow me it's not far from here.
He started to walk with us following close behind. We walked in silence until we reached the edge of the forest with a small house in front of us. Felix turned around to us with a serious look
Felix: when we get in be prepared to fight. My pack is with y/n ready to get her out as soon as they get the all clear.
Yoongi: alright lets go!
I got myself ready to run when Felix put his hand on my shoulder
Felix: you need to kill him, you have to kill him. Y/n will explain later all you need to know right now is when you have an chance........rip him apart.
I nod turning into my wolf form charging to the house.
Y/n pov
Han: y/n Felix found them, their here.
I let out a sigh in relief that soon this will be over and I'll have revenge for my parents. Our parents. The rest of Felix's pack crowded into the room protecting me. They have been pretending to work for Jackson to keep me safe. I don't exactly know why but Felix said he'll tell me when it's all over.
Chan: stay behind us and be ready to run.
I heard a loud growl coming from downstairs followed by angry footsteps coming up the stairs. Before I knew it Jackson stood there with the scariest face I have ever seen.
Jackson: WHAT THE HELL DID FELIX DO!?