Ch.29

Yoongi pov
I pulled the trigger on Bam Bam but the bullet didn't hit him but hit the dirt next to him. Y/n pushed the gun away from Bam Bam saving him.
Yoongi: what's wrong with you?
Y/n: don't kill him
Her voice is stern and serious.
Yoongi: y/n he deserves to die for what he has done!
The whole pack watched in confusion wondering why their own Luna would stop an execution.
Y/n: he didn't actually kill anyone. Yes he helped and lied, but he didn't kill like Jackson did.
Yoongi: he still needs to pay!
I don't know what's gotten into her she knows as well as anyone what has to happen.
Y/n: I know he does, and he will. Just not death. He can spend the rest of his life in the cells for his involvement.
Bam Bam looked up from the ground finally looking right at y/n.
Bam Bam: why y/n? I deserve to die for what I have done. The rest of the pack isn't going to be happy with your choice. So just do it, it's ok.
Y/n shook her head looking at the crowd of wolves gathered around us.
Y/n: I know this is an execution but the one who has committed the crime is dead. Jackson was the one who killed the alpha and Luna not Bam Bam.
Yoongi: y/n stop-
Y/n: no! He's not going to die for something he didn't do!
She yelled at me taking the gun from my hand.
Y/n: let the pack decide what they want for their pack. If they want him dead then fine, but if not then he will spend his life in the cells.
Yoongi: fine
I turned towards the pack asking them one simple question.
Yoongi: step forward if you want Bam Bam to be executed for his roll.
No one stepped forward, they all stayed in their spot waiting for my next question.
Yoongi: step forward if you want Bam Bam to spend his life in the cells.
Everyone took a step forward without a second thought. Y/n walked next to me looking at everyone.
Y/n: they have spoken, Bam Bam stays alive.
She turns around to Bam Bam standing him up.
Yoongi: jungkook take him back to the cells. Jimin go with him to help. Hoseok and Tae clean this up.
I pointed to Jackson's dead body before walking away from all of them. How could she go against me like that. She's supposed to agree with me and my decisions not make her own. I didn't even wait for her to follow me I left not wanting to talk right now. I feel bad for leaving her but she makes me crazy sometimes. As soon as I got back to the house I get into the shower to blow off some steam. When I got done I walked into the room with a towel around my waist seeing y/n sitting on the bed looking right at me.
Y/n: why didn't you wait for me?
I walked past her going into the closet putting on my sweatpants.
Yoongi: I didn't want to stay there anymore.
She got up walking over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.
Y/n: you could have at least told me you were leaving.
I unwrapped her arms from me going to lay on the bed without saying anything.
Y/n: baby talk to me please!
Still I didn't say anything but groan turning over in bed.
Y/n: MIN YOONGI WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!
She finally snapped yelling at me. In shock I turn over looking her right in the eyes.
Yoongi: you really want to know?
Her head nodded as she stands in front of me.
Yoongi: I'm mad ok! I'm mad that he's still alive after he let Jackson kill MY parents and MY child! They don't get to be alive but he does!
There I finally let out all of my emotions on her. I was expecting her to yell back or start crying but she hugged me.
Y/n: I'm sorry, I know you want him dead but he is being punished. Being in a cell for the rest of his life is worse than death. He gets to live with the fact that his best friend is dead and doesn't have any freedom anymore.
I guess my emotions got the best of me and clouded my judgement because what she said actually made sense now. A cell is worse than death.
Yoongi: I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you, especially after I hurt you last night.
I put my head in her neck trying not to cry.
Y/n: it's ok baby, you were upset I get it. And you didn't hurt me alright, I'm completely fine.
She cups my cheeks making me look at her eyes. I leaned in kissing her lips softly.
Yoongi: we should get some sleep it's been a long day.
Y/n: ok baby
She lays down next to me on the bed cuddling into my arms falling peacefully asleep.