Ch.3

The party was about to start, me and the girls were taking one last look in the mirror before walking out to the party.
Jennie: are you ready guys?
We nodded our heads and walked out of the house to the party. There are a lot of people here way more than I thought would show up. As we walk further into the crowd my eyes search for my mate desperately. I didn't see anyone that stood out to me.
Y/n: I don't see anyone here that stands out
Lexi: maybe he isn't here yet
She said giving me a small smile. I smiled back continuing to walk around the party. There have been many guys asking me to dance but I rejected, not wanting to miss my mate. Soon I got tired of walking around so I went to the table my friends we're sitting at and sat down.
Jisoo: did you find him?
I looked at her and shook my head.
Y/n: no I didn't. Did you guys find your mates?
They too shook their heads no as a sign they didn't find their mates either. I leaned my head back breathing in through my nose when I smelt a scent of vanilla mixed with strawberries. I guess the others smelt it too because they were all looking the same direction I was. On the other side of the crowd their was 7 wolfs looking at us the same way we are looking at them. My eyes landed on the one that has blond messy hair and a black suit on. When our eyes connect both of them turned blue for a second and my wolf was screaming MATE inside my head. After staring at each other for what felt like hours it was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see heachan standing next to me.
Heachan: y/n do you want to dance with me?
I really didn't want to but he has been my friend since we were kids I can't say no to him. I get up hesitantly, I could feel my mates stare piercing my skull when I took his hand to go dance. We danced for a few minutes and I could hear my mate lowly growl when he would move his hand down to far. I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around I saw my him standing right in front of me.
Mate: may I have a dance
I looked at heachan apologetic, he walked to go sit back with his friends while I stood here alone with my mate. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrap my hands around his neck.
Mate: I'm yoongi, you are?
God even his name is perfect.
Y/n: I'm y/n
Yoongi: I'm glad my mate has such a beautiful name.
I looked down putting my head in his chest trying to hide my blushing face.
Yoongi: don't hid your pretty face baby.
Oh boy now I'm really red. We danced for a while getting to know each other better. Turns out he is an alpha so that means I'm going to be his Luna.
Y/n: theirs another thing you should know about me too.
I said looking up at him
Yoongi: what is it?
Y/n: I'm one of the last two original werewolf's
He stopped moving just looking at me with shock
Yoongi: really???
I nod yes a bit confused. He picked me up spinning me around and hugging me tight.
Yoongi: I'm the other last original werewolf
I looked at him shocked before I jumped up on him tackling him with a hug. I was so excited to finally know who the other original was and to have him as my mate too, this is the best night ever.