Ch.11

Y/n pov
I woke up chained inside a dark room. There's no light or anything, just the moon light coming from the small window. No noise could be heard outside the door, but a dark shadow figure stood in the corner of the room.
Y/n: who is it?!
I asked using my Luna voice, wanting to get an answer but it still stood there not moving.
???: you know this feels kinda familiar don't you think.....Luna
That voice, I know it. The person comes out from the corner standing in front of the window, the moonlight shining down on his face.
Y/n: BAM BAM!?!
I shouted, looking at him in disbelief.
Bam Bam: surprise Luna
He walked closer to me kneeling right in front of me
Bam Bam: or should I say y/n
I low growl escaped my throat hearing him call me by my name and not my title.
Bam Bam: oh, don't growl at me. Your not my Luna...you lost that privilege the day you let your mate kill my BEST FRIEND!
Y/n: why are you doing this? I saved your life, he would have killed you too if I didn't stop him....and this is how you repay me?!
He looked me in the eyes for a second before smirking.
Bam Bam: little y/n, your so stupid. Your mistake was not killing me.
I could hear the mockery in his voice as he turns away from me.
Bam Bam: now....you will die. Along with your little pup.....again.
Fear crept into my eyes as I watched his every move while placing my hand on my baby bump.
Y/n: you wouldn't dare!
He turned his head to the side looking at me over his shoulder
Bam Bam: your right I wouldn't dare...
Relief rushed over me for a second hearing his words,.....until he smirk slowly walking to the door.
Bam Bam: but he would
He opens the door revealing a tall, pale, darker haired man that walks towards me. I put my hands on my baby bump for protection as I try to get a good look at the man. I couldn't see him clearly until he was right in front of me.
??: hello y/n
My eyes widened as tears come to my eyes.
Y/n: OMG!!
Yoongi pov
We arrived at the snow moon pack going straight to the alpha's office. I walked right in not bothering to knock.
Alpha: yoongi? What are you doing here?
Yoongi: I need your help!
He gave me a look telling me to continue.
Yoongi: y/n is missing, and I think vampires took her!
Alpha: vampires? Yoongi what are you talking about? Vampires haven't been around in hundreds of years.
Yoongi: alpha this is no time for questions! My mate is out there god knows where carrying my child!!
My patience is starting to run thin, and my wolf just wants to rip everyone apart until we are holding out mate.
Alpha: I'll help you, but I need to know what's going on.
He stood from his chair walking out as Felix explained everything him and y/n have talked about. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous that she would talk to him about it instead of me...her own mate, but I get it. I wasn't listening to her, god I'm so stupid. Now she's in danger and I can't even mind link her to find out where she is. Something has to be blocking the link or someone.