Ch.19

Y/n pov
Y/n: WHAT!
Namjoon: I thought you got out without being seen?!
Jungkook: we had to fight our way out
Yoongi: and if I know tactics, they followed us here to attack because I didn't listen!
So that's where he had gone, to the vampires not another pack. Why couldn't he have just told me that?
Yoongi: get the girls and let's go! We can't stay here!
Jin: y/n just had a baby yoongi, She can't be moving around!
Yoongi: I'll carry her, just come on!
Jin runs out to get the van while the others go get the girls. Yoongi picked me and our baby up into his arms going out of the house to the waiting van. He quickly but gently sat me down on the seat then got in next to me. The others come rushing out of the house and got into the van.
Jin: do we need to do anything else yoongi?
Yoongi: no, I'll warn the pack just get us out of here.
Mind link to the pack
Yoongi: the pack is under attack, I'm getting Luna and our pup to safety. You know what has to be done! I'm counting on you, stay safe and come back when it's all over.
Pack: yes alpha, be safe!
He cut the link between the pack focusing back on me.
Yoongi: how are you feeling baby?
Y/n: tiered
I said laying my head on his shoulder.
Yoongi: get some rest baby please. Everything will be alright just relax.
Nodding my head I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep. I'm so exhausted, giving birth takes a lot out of a person.
Rose: alpha, I can take him for her so she can sleep.
Yoongi: thank you rose
He took our pup out of my arms and gave him to rose. She gently took him and cradled him to sleep. Yoongi took me into his arms wrapping me in his warmth, helping me fall deeper asleep. It's felt like hours of sleep before I got woken up by a cry. Both mine and Lexi's pups are crying but it's not a hungry cry. I sat up from the seat confused to where yoongi went. The girls are in the back in a huddle with the babies between them.
Y/n: guys what's going on? Where are the guys?
Jisoo: shhhh, be quite!
She whispered placing a hand on my mouth. This situation seems familiar, really familiar. Looking around the van my attention got brought to the window. Outside the boys are guarding the van from.....vampires! Oh no, my dream!
Y/n: we have to do something! This is the last part of my dream, they're going to die!
Jennie: Luna calm down please and be quiet. They will be fine, there's a plane like always.
Jisoo climes into the driver seat watching out of the window for something. By now the fight between them have started and there are way to many vampires. Hobi and Jin are on the ground wounded as the others struggle to fight.
Y/n: we have to help!
I tried to move but lisa and Jennie held me back.
Lisa: I'm sorry Luna but we can't.
She said through her tears as she watched her mate struggle. All of us could feel their pain. But without a second thought yoongi yelled "NOW" and jisoo drove off.
Y/n: NOOOO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!
I tried to get to the front but I wasn't strong enough.
Rose: we have to protect the pup and you Luna.
Y/n: NO! We have to go back, they're going to die!!
Jennie: I'm sorry Luna, but we know how you feel.
With that everything went black.